No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the roster poll basically has all the Japanese girls in and all the others out besides Marie Rose who's domination and with Helena and Lei Fang battling it out for last place...

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
      So the roster poll basically has all the Japanese girls in and all the others out besides Marie Rose who's domination and with Helena and Lei Fang battling it out for last place...
      Not too surprising, when the poll was Japan-only. No chance of Tina getting in, it seems.

Comment

Noooo! My precious Hitomi.

Comment

I'm willing to bet they all get in. If not by initial release then definitely as DLC

Comment

Ah Hitomi is in, she's half Japanese.
            Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 07-09-2015, 19:41.

Comment

Ah Hitomi is in, she's half Japanese.
              Nice!!!

Comment

Character list revealed:

Plenty absentees for DLC later and Team Ninja start early by including Marie Rose to help local police catch undesirables...

Comment

It it just me, or do they all look thinner than their previous designs? (I didn't play much of DOA5). That game must have introduced a bunch of new characters as I don't recognise half of the above.

(going from left to right, back to front)

? - Hitomi - ? - ?
                  Ayane - ? - ? - Kasumi - Kokoro?

Is the girl next to Hitomi actually Aoi from VF5?
                  Last edited by Asura; 19-09-2015, 09:17.

Comment

This supports PlaystationVR :/

Comment

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION]

Momiji (from Ninja Gaiden), Hitomi, Nyotengu (dlc character for Ultimate), Helena
                      Ayane, Honoka (added in Last Round), Marie Rose (dlc character for Ultimate), Kasumi and Kokoro.

Comment

@Asura

Momiji (from Ninja Gaiden), Hitomi, Nyotengu (dlc character for Ultimate), Helena
                        Ayane, Honoka (added in Last Round), Marie Rose (dlc character for Ultimate), Kasumi and Kokoro.
                        Thanks, I totally forgot about Helena (though I never play as her).

I still can't believe they've left out Tina; she's been a character since DoA1. Not that it really matters (this isn't a fighting game after all).

Comment

Yeah no Tina and no Lei-Fang it's strange. Maybe they'll be DLC but I thought they said they won't. I wonder if they'll introduce a new character again like they did with the original and Lisa.

Comment

So, the game is out on Feb 25th on Vita an dPS4 in Japan. Zero word on it being released on anything else or anywhere else.

Gaf is littered with new images after previews went live in Japan. It's looking like... well, the same as the last one.

Collectors Editions will come with varying DLC, artbooks etc. even bathtub posters

Seems like the game will also get a release similar to that of DOA5's where you can get events and 1 character, able to purchase the games content via DLC microtransactions rather than 1 price for all as well.

Comment

Can't wait for this.

Comment

they need to go next level and add jiggling butt physics.

God Speed, Team Ninja!

Comment

Working...
                                X