No announcement yet.

Rocket League (PS4/PC/XBONE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wall climbin, goal savin, pass makin, son of gun!

Comment

...then join us TonyDA, join our all conquering Team Orange!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
        Wall climbin, goal savin, pass makin, son of gun!

Like a gazelle.

Comment

This game is Top Gear, fun and stupid, and puts a smile on yer face

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
            ...then join us TonyDA, join our all conquering Team Orange!!
            Cheers - have sent you a friend's request, along with the guys in the online thread.

Comment

Team of devs were online last night. Smashed our team 10-0.

Comment

Is everyone using the replay save function? You have FULL control of the camera during replays. Could make for some interesting video uploads.

Comment

that's how i've been doing it, going into replay then using the ps4 share stuff to trim it down once i have the view i want. Below is a just a fraction of 2v2 team highlights Golgo and i had tonight which we're mostly us dominating, being on the same page, giving 110%!

Off the wall cross to a tap in

Double team save, followed by Golgo dribble up the field and me playing blocker

one of 2 Bicycle kicks scored in a row (also for the 1st time)

Comment

If you guys see me online tomorrow give me a shout and I'll join you. I'll try and tear myself away from Galak-Z.

Comment

Thanks for uploading, Tobal. Excellent run of matches with those guys last night, who were no slouches. But they finally had to throw in the towel when you started casually knocking in goals in reverse - as per your last vid - to take us 7-0. That finished them off. Judicious use of those preset D-pad comms really helps.

3 player matches had some bad lag last night - first time I've seen that.

I'll try to get on tonight for 'an hour' (more like two, again!) from 9/10-ish.
                      Last edited by Golgo; 04-08-2015, 08:16.

Comment

Free and paid-for DLC is up - having a quick go now.

Still haven't managed to get a game with any of you guys - is there a good time to catch you?

Comment

If Im on psn its usually between 9 and 10pm.

Comment

Me too, same time. Tried new 'pitch' yesterday, is very cool. A Roman colosseum-like affair, complete with blaring imperial trumpets when you score. Also, the new update has added a cartoony 'BOOM!' when you demolish an opponent's car.

Been trying single player season on pro. The hardest thing to beat is your team AI. They're always too eager and wreck shots you've carefully lined up.

Comment

Been playing this all weekend solidly...first online game I've loved since Bad Company 2!

Playing against randoms is making me look like Pele too...just don't rush in at the kick off then score from the halfway line

Comment

What a fantastic game! I was partially expecting to be let down due to the sheer level of hype, but it's brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X