No announcement yet.

Rocket League (PS4/PC/XBONE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been having a blast with this. PaulostheG on PS4 if anyone fancies a game

Comment

Will add you mate

Comment

Cheers. Should be about at some stage tomorrow if you fancy a game.

Comment

Ok, will do my best to be around! I'm pretty hopeless tho!

Comment

Excellent! Hopeless is about my level so that works for me!!

Comment

I got a new dirty tactic of ramming/tackling players lining up a shot, get them before they reach the ball!, also works well on a keeper.

Comment

This game is just fab. It's like the C64's Ballblazer, only programmed by God. Surprisingly tactical despite all the mayhem. Looks and sounds great, runs beautifully, haven't suffered any lag. Had some real close matches with randoms last night with lots of good natured challenges for 'rematch'. Just one minor thing confusing me: tickertape newsfeed thing on bottom of screen is saying "you are offline" when I'm clearly not. Anyone else seeing this?

Comment

Yeah, I get that too. Similar issue happens to me on Super Mega Baseball. A greyed out Sign in prompt which never works.
                  When I gets back from my hols, I should be on late in the evenings after 9 for a few hours for some japes!

Comment

Wall Riding.

Comment

Nice goal that. Like Messi if he was half spider.

Comment

^ Epic sesh last night, dude. Great matches. Finally peeled myself off at half one this morning. Eyes in bits now and I've got hospital eye appointment later, oops

Comment

DLC coming in August, both paid and free.

Comment

We won alot matches, you hat tricking most matches while i was sweeper keeper, shame 1am happened to quickly lol. Also nice to see our opponents stick around for lot of rematches.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                              We won alot matches, you hat tricking most matches while i was sweeper keeper, shame 1am happened to quickly lol. Also nice to see our opponents stick around for lot of rematches.
                              Hat tricks? Don't think I did, tbh. But yes, great atmos, even with only text and the pre-set messages. Those rematches add a nice bit of niggle but it's nice to see people don't get abusive. Guess game is just too silly for any of the usual signs of MP temperament. BTW I think it's a good idea for whoever spawns rearmost to stay in goal, at least until kickoff is cleared. Prevents any cheap goals from kickoff.

Comment

Wasn't planning on playing this at all, until Golgo mentioned Ballblazer on the C64, so I turned it on yesterday - and, blimey, it's as addictive as I remember Ballblazer being when I was a teenager (yes, showing my age....). Literally a classic 'one more go' sports game.

Comment

Working...
                                X