Rare Replay ?15.29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare Replay ?15.29

Like it says, ?15.29 through Rakuten / Base which is a bit of a bargain!

Game here: http://www.rakuten.c...uct_thumbnail_1

Apply this code: MSE10 and Bob's your uncle .

I should probably add that I've used Base a couple of times and their delivery has been rather slow (ie 7-10 days though that was for games that had been out a good while, I don't know if that'll be the case with this being a pre-order) but they have always turned up.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks. Ordered. How exciting!

Comment

Ordered. Awesome value for this amount of decent gaming.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Womble9!

I have been meaning to pre order this, and that is a great price to revisit some classic gems!

Comment

Is there any news yet of how much it will be digitally?

Comment

It's ?20 on xbox.com

Comment

Cheers guys, personally I'll be all over Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini!!

Comment

For those unaware and that may find this bothersome, all of the Xbox 360 games won't be on the disc. A code will be included in the case for redeeming and downloading them. Many people are angry at this news because the physical release will be partly digital, at which point you may as well buy the digital release of Rare Replay and have all games as digital copies.

Also, the achievements for those games will be the Xbox 360 ones. If you have unlocked any or all of them before, they'll show up as unlocked when you replay those games on the Xbox One seeing as they're being handled as any other backwards compatible Xbox 360 game.

Comment

Oh man. One time redeemable code? Lame

Comment

That's kind of upsetting... What's the point in having a physical copy if most of the content is digital? FFS...

Good job I'm mainly interested in N64 games

Comment

Someone who claims to have seen a sealed copy being opened in front of him says there is no code included inside the case. The Rare Replay disc probably validates a disc check that prompts the download of the digital emulated versions of the Xbox 360 games (as with any other BC Xbox 360 game disc when inserted in the Xbox One).

Comment

Not sure about the download - I put the disc in and left the room doh.... I can confirm there is no code though.
                          Last edited by charlesr; 01-08-2015, 18:06.

Comment

I'm not sure too. With regular BC Xbox 360 titles, the disc simply validates your ownership and a digital copy is downloaded, the data isn't pulled from the disc and installed. Things could be different with this collection, though.

Comment

I received this today and I am currently installing it as I type. I didn't get a code sheet to put in. It's just installing the main bulk of the games from the disc and the other 360 games such as perfect dark and viva pi?ata, are all queued up waiting to install at the side of it. As others have said, it will probably download these 360 titles when the main disc has been installed.

Comment

Working...
                              X