BlazBlue Central Fiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlazBlue Central Fiction

No release date yet, even for the arcades, but tests will being on July 18th and will last for three days. There's a trailer though:

Two new playable characters confirmed, and a third teased at the end of the video. No, it's not Jubei but he'll probably be later (either as console exclusive, DLC, or part of the "Extend" patch/expansion).

Think it is getting a bit much now what is that now 7th or 8th version ?

I have a fear that they will do the same with guilty gear xrd

Comment

6th version.

Comment

I lose track with all these & think I fancy playing a newer one but never know where to start & at this rate it's a case of wait a few weeks & a new one will be announced anyway lol

Neil

Comment

The Extend version of this will probably be the last one, as this installment should close the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            I lose track with all these & think I fancy playing a newer one but never know where to start & at this rate it's a case of wait a few weeks & a new one will be announced anyway lol

Neil
            Yeah, I've been like this too. Every time I've thought about getting one, this has happened.

People joked about SFIV but they only had the original and three iterations, the last of which was relatively minor.

Comment

The people who tend to joke about revisions are the people that barely invest any time into the games. They have no right to complain.

These BlazBlue releases certainly have seemed frequent to me, but I haven't played seriously or regularly since BBCS. It makes sense.

Comment

Some more screenshots: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201511/06092390.html

Comment

New character, Hibiki, video:

Comment

Another new character Nine

Comment

Working...
                    X