No announcement yet.

Star Wars Anthology II: Han Solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched very closely due to the difficulties of recasting such a role, especially with the inevitable Indy rumours that would follow...

Disney and Lucasfilm are closing in on the actor they want to play a young Han Solo in the upcoming untitled “Star Wars” spinoff reports Variety. Thousands of actors were considered with the list shortened to around a dozen names. Those on the list now include: Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Dave Franco, Jack Reynor, Scott […]

Apparently the shortlist of new Han Solo's is:

Miles Teller

Ansel Elgort

Dave Franco

Jack Reynor

Scott Eastwood

Logan Lermann

Emory Cohen

Blake Jenner

In all honesty, if this list is to be believed it really does paint a picture that the film would be better placed back on the back burner or really delving into the unknowns as it's mostly an awful line up for such a beloved role. Staggering some of these would even get auditioned let alone short listed so hopefully it's a fake line up.

Comment

We can probably help the Anthony Ingruber camp though by reporting these several million times

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
        My vote goes to Shia LaBeouf. Serious, homes.
        ban request.

Comment

Meh, so far I'm not convinced that this movie is a good idea. Why not expand the SW universe to something else? Could be a cool story but so far I have my reservations and I generally don't when it comes to Star Wars.

Comment

just don't want someone doing an impression of Han Solo, it has to be natural.

if you cant find anyone, dont do it.

Comment

Do we really want this film? I get the impression Disney are going to well and truly shag Star Wars into the mud.

Comment

I don't. Disney have earned a lot of faith from me because of The Force Awakens and I'm well hyped for Eps8 and 9 and Rogue One too. But nothing about this one seems like a good idea.

Comment

Not unsurprisingly, it has now been confirmed that Chewbacca will play a major role in Phil Lord and Chris Miller’s upcoming “Han Solo” stand alone film which is due for release May 2018. Speaking at the Deutsche Bank 2016 Media, Internet & Telecom Conference (via The Wrap), Disney CEO Bob Iger spoke about the timeframe […]

Chew's backa

Comment

Working...
                  X