Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...etty-promising

New screens are out for Shenmue 3 and it looks to visually be coming along nicely
    Awesome stuff thanks for the link.

Comment

Being a chap that hasn't invested in any console beyond the Wii/Vita I noticed something recently:

Gaming, as us old school, rusty dust heads knew it, is dead.

This new fangled crap with forced updates, episodic content, microtransactions, kickstarters and a zillion other ways to fleece punters of their loot has made me realize that the industry isn't even trying to attempt hiding its blatant cash grab ethic these days because the people all happily acquiesce.

Glad to have came up in the gaming world when I did and witnessed the true golden age as the new model can

Comment

Being a chap that hasn't invested in any console beyond the Wii/Vita
        No wonder you want to turn you back on gaming .

Comment

New images from the game

Comment

Interesting to see that the graphics remain similar to the look of the original which is probably the right move. Instead of making next gen visuals.

Comment

Ryo Hazuki still has a tiny head and weird proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                Ryo Hazuki still has a tiny head and weird proportions.
                It’s all the muscle he’s built up arm wrestling sailors all night.

Comment

Part of me wishes they'd just finish it with a manga/anime instead of a seemingly third rate game that will possibly **** on the good memories of the first 2.

Comment

I'm amazed there's been no announcement (unless I've missed it) on parts 1 & 2 getting a re-release/master. Surely they'd bolster sales of part 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      I'm amazed there's been no announcement (unless I've missed it) on parts 1 & 2 getting a re-release/master. Surely they'd bolster sales of part 3.
                      Apparently rumour has it HD vers pushed back due to Shenmue 3 appearing late 2018 at the earliest. Heard they want to build hype with HD 1/2 vers for Shenmue 3 release. In the past there was a license problem for HD Shenmue 1/2 due to Timex watch, Coca Cola etc in Japanese vers not sure if still an issue.

Comment

The drinks weren't in our version so I'm sure assets exist without those branding issues. We got Jet Cola.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
                          Interesting to see that the graphics remain similar to the look of the original which is probably the right move. Instead of making next gen visuals.
                          I agree. They seem subtly improved without messing with the aesthetic of the original.

Comment

New images:

Comment

Very intriguing icon placement. PowerPoint, snipping tool, Excel, Internet Explorer(?), Outlook

Comment

Madame Tussauds presents... Shenmue III

The more I see of this the more of trainwreck it looks like. Why they gotta do Ryo like this mayne?

Comment

Working...
                                X