No announcement yet.

Dark Souls III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gametrailers has a 3min video online. First thought was "Are those the same statues from Bloodborne?".

Comment

It did not say i had died registering for the beta...i am disappointed

Comment

Gameplay trailer released:

Comment

Dark Souls 3 Speedrunner Claims All 8 World Records With Ridiculous Playthrough

"Most people who have played Dark Souls 3 have never beaten the game. As much as I'm a fan, I can't blame them; Souls games are utterly soul-destroying, the sort of thing that makes you question life and why you bother playing video games.

And while I'm proud of the fact that I've beaten each game, my self-esteem was shot this morning when a speedrunner posted his latest record-breaking run. It's no ordinary feat, this guy has completely crushed every pre-existing record, and it's all documented on camera.

His name is Nemz38, and he's apparently a big deal in the Dark Souls community. His new record doesn't just entail the quickest playthrough in history at 35:09, but every other record that has been worth documenting within the domain of Souls. Things like All Bosses completion time and more are now under his name, pushing everyone else out of the way like a snow plow.

The records are as follows:

Any% - 35:09
          Any% No Teardrop - 42:09
          Any% Current Patch - 1:21:12
          Boss Rush - 24:28
          All Bosses - 1:36:46
          All Bosses No Major Skips - 1:25:37
          All Bosses SL1 - 1:36:46
          100% Completion - 12:37:54

As much as the 35 minute completion blows my mind, the fact that he unlocked all of the game's achievements in under 13 hours is physics-defying. Hell, I've played the game for over 60 hours and I don't even have half the achievements unlocked, and most of that was spent completing the game, something he was able to do in nearly half an hour. Come on."

Comment

Pah, I enjoyed DS3 in it's best mode.

Souls of Dark - Slap a trainer on the PC version for health and it becomes a fun modern day walk along beat em up

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              Pah, I enjoyed DS3 in it's best mode.

Souls of Dark - Slap a trainer on the PC version for health and it becomes a fun modern day walk along beat em up
              Mate, that's fighting talk around here!

I can't believe you'd spam the game like that and ruin the subtle nuances of grinding every last soul possible to get a new weapon and die slightly later than the previous attempt at a boss battle!

You make me sick!

I used dupe glitches in Demons' and Dark and made my guy slightly tougher and absolutely loved playing them.

Comment

But on the flip side, it showed that the games strength entirely lying in its difficulty is guff

Comment

Working...
                X