Dark Souls III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Souls III

First images and rumored gameplay details for From Software's Dark Souls 3 — reportedly making an appearance at this year's E3 — appear to have leaked a bit early. According to a video released by T...

Details and apparent screens seem to have leaked ahead of a formal E3 reveal next week. The latest sequel is said to be coming to PS4 and XBO in 2016 with a PC port under consideration.

I'll held my enthusiasm back until they reveal if it's done by the DS2 or Demon's/DS1 team.

Comment

Looks as detailed as any of the previous instalments. Fingers crossed it blends elements of the former games with some cool new ideas when it releases ( probably) in Spring next year.

Comment

I thought this wasn't even near being confirmed? The story I saw was in gamespot days ago. Has this been confirmed or are you being desperate?

Comment

I don't even get on with this series. DS3 has been rumoured for an E3 reveal for a while now, it's just now that it seems some media has appeared ahead of next weeks E3 though and has spread amongst the usual news sites.

Given the recent release of Bloodborne I'm expecting this to be from the DS2 team so not sure how eager peeps will be about the game this time out as I know DS2 is probably the least well received of the four titles put out so far.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            I'll held my enthusiasm back until they reveal if it's done by the DS2 or Demon's/DS1 team.
            Dark Souls 2 was mainly out sourced to Tose which was the problem Tose did work on Dark Souls 1 but not to the extent of Dark Souls 2. As the Dark Souls 1 team have just finished Bloodborn, expect this to be done by the DS2 team sadly.

Speaking of E3 isn't it rather later this year? Wonder what the reason behind it is.
            Last edited by S3M; 06-06-2015, 17:34.

Comment

My interest in this series has fallen off.

Something about Dark Souls just missed the mark of what Demon's Souls managed to achieve, and DS II didn't bring it back.

Personally I didn't like the expansions they brought to the series either, it made the games too large and unwieldy.

Demon's Souls was a very tight experience where replaying didn't feel like a chore, in the spiritual successors whole areas of the game were left redundant on NG+ playthroughs because they weren't interesting or necessary.

I will wait until release to really see what is being delivered, but I'm not hoping for much.

Comment

As long as there are absolutely no elements from the travesty that was Bloodborne in it, I'll be happy. I actually prefer DSII to DS1 myself. Obviously they should just bring out Demon's 2 and be done with it already.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Looks like the man is back for this one http://www.express.co.uk/entertainme...etaka-Miyazaki

and youtube vid, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyRJ5u-L8qw

Comment

i just hope the devs played lots of Lords of the Fallen as the gameplay, especially the combat was so much better and more enjoyable than any Souls game.

Comment

IGN adds some more supporting evidence

Comment

UPDATE 15/06/2015: Dark Souls 3 has finally been officially announced at Microsoft's E3 press conference. It has a teas…

Now Namco Bandai seems to have accidentally confirmed it too

Comment

These "leaks" are starting to get a bit ridiculous.

Comment

Genuine leaks I don't mind but its surprising how many are due to sloppiness from those trying to keep it secret. They should have it sorted by now

Comment

Out March 24 in Japan with the usual limited edition.

ゲーム情報サイト、メンバーズサイト、企業情報など、フロム・ソフトウェアに関する様々な情報をご紹介しています。

Comment

Working...
                              X