Fallout 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallout 4

UPDATE 15.00 03/06/2015: The first Fallout 4 trailer has been released. Watch it below.Bethesda said the trailer was cr…

Expect minds to explode. It's official.

Bethesda has started a countdown to tomorrow when it will formally reveal Fallout 4. The game will receive its bow to the audience tomorrow before a full in depth reveal at Bethesda's E3 conference in a couple of weeks. Massachusetts looks to be the main location for the action this time out.

I don't care how many people are upside down or have heads that rotate 360 degrees, I'm all over this game.

Comment

Hope its out before Xmas.
      So I can play it at Easter when they've patched it to a playable state

Comment

Swiggedy-sweeeet!

Please don't be current gen! I don't want to buy a console for one game!

Comment

Excellent. This brings us that much closer to a new TES too...

IMO Bethesda have got their work cut out after playing Witcher 3. They need to upgrade their two WRPG franchises big time.

QC you need a new console and that's final

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            QC you need a new console and that's final
            Keeping my fingers crossed that this* comes out on Wii-U.

*anything.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Swiggedy-sweeeet!

Please don't be current gen! I don't want to buy a console for one game!
              Please don't be cross-gen! I don't want it to be technically hamstrung and resources diverted to cater to cheapskates!

Comment

Well there are tags in the website code that say Xbox One/Steam/PS4/360/PS3 so looks like it will be a cross-gen title.
                Would guess two separate teams, two different versions of the same core game.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                  Well there are tags in the website code that say Xbox One/Steam/PS4/360/PS3 so looks like it will be a cross-gen title.
                  Would guess two separate teams, two different versions of the same core game.
                  Harrumph...and nearly 2 yrs into 'next gen'! I say they cancel the 360/PS3 versions now, and set those teams to better use as bug-testers, which - knowing Bethesda - will give them plenty of work to do.

Comment

Wow, surprising that it seems it will be cross gen. We've never seen such long support for games consoles before, ever. By the time this game comes out the 360 will be 11 years old! It's almost in secondary school!

Comment

It won't be cross-gen, it'll be PS3/360 only, then in four months time, the "HD Remaster" will come out for the newer consoles...

Comment

...for way more money.

Comment

All true, that.

Comment

Curious where in the timeline this ones going to fall, don't think i could do another in the same time period. I would love to see it further back while the earth was less ruined and before they went into the vaults, play it out from the perspective of the people who didn't get to hide in a vault as the bombs fell.

Comment

At least I can play online with a PS3 version. You'll need PS+ to get any online joy in a ps4...

Just as well I am plowing through new Vegas at the moment... Wetting my appetite for the next instalment

To be honest I can't believe they are still developing games on the PS3 or 360... When they going to close the book on them systems?

Comment

Working...
                              X