No announcement yet.

Fallout 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first glance I think I was slightly underwhelmed but trying to convince myself it looked good. I'm not really sure what to think right now.

Sure it's a step up from Skyrim visually but it's not the step I was expecting or hoping for. It still looks nice though and I'm sure that as long as it plays as good as their games always do I will be happy.

I guess I was just expecting huge things and a fresh start for a new generation. This engine has gotten quite clunky compared to the competition now so hopefully they have done a lot of work on it to bring it up to standard which I guess we will see in the first gameplay footage hopefully at E3!

Comment

I could not be happier.

Comment

One of the best traillers I've seen in a long time and I'm not really a massive fan of the series

Comment

funkdeals.co.uk/2015/06/03/new-skyrim-fallout-and-elder-scrolls-pop-vinyl-figures-announced

[IMG]i2.wp.com/funkdeals.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/5851_Fallout_BoS_med_large.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            One of the best traillers I've seen in a long time and I'm not really a massive fan of the series
            That's strange as people in my work who have never played a Fallout game were not interested in the trailer at all. They were very much not impressed.

Not having a go or anything, just interesting how opinions differ!

Comment

The trailer was great because it didn't appear to be packed with lies. Actual engine footage ,warts and all.

Comment

Yep, that's true. It all looked pretty genuine.

Comment

Since when did a trailer suggesting "this is how disappointingly crummy and last-gen our game will look" become a good thing? When I saw the first screenshot I took the dog to be a magical floating donkey (see posts 18 and 20 - lol!)

Comment

I'd never heard of The Witcher series until 3 came out the other week.

The only thing people had to say about it is that it doesn't look as good as the preview videos.

The Mighty Number 9 is starting to look alright but for months, it's been synonymous with unfulfilled promises.

Aliens: Colonial Marines was a bad game made worse by the drop in quality from the early footage.

Knowing what to expect, makes a refreshing change and manages people's expectations better, so people can focus on how great the game is. That applies more to Witcher 3 than Aliens!

I wonder how you would attract a new audience to the series without any preconceptions of what to expect?
                    I'm still excited, but it did look very samey to its predecessors.

Comment

There's much speculation that Fallout 4, revealed yesterday, will be released this year.Bethesda put out the game's fir…

Online retailers including Bethesdas own store have pegged this as a 2015 release

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp
                        I'd never heard of The Witcher series until 3 came out the other week.

The only thing people had to say about it is that it doesn't look as good as the preview videos.

Yeah, I find this really depressing. Especially as the game is stunningly beautiful - the best graphics I've ever seen in a console game. I frequently rotate the camera just thinking 'wat'.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Yep, it looks pretty much the same. But to be honest, if it plays well and feels meatier like 3 rather than NV, I'll be a very happy man. Or... I might just restart 3. I loved every minute of that game. I haven't played a game like it.
                          Here here ��

Comment

Fallout 3 is the only Bethesda game I've ever finished. Was fantastic. Need to give New Vegas a go.

Comment

Yep, only one of theirs I've finished too.

Comment

I remember New Vegas being very buggy, especially in the towns, but it was my fave of the two

Comment

Working...
                                X