Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't that just a custom background?

Comment

Yeah, because a water hag with her sagging tits is what I wanna see when I press up... I think I'll stick to my FFX theme.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
        Yeah, because a water hag with her sagging tits is what I wanna see when I press up... I think I'll stick to my FFX theme.
        Haha, good all. Have a Witcher 3 background on my Xbox One now but it's basically a screen shot saved as the systems wallpaper. Still looks nice though.

Comment

If you go down to Witcher 3's churchyard today, you're in for a spooky surprise.It seems like developer CD Projekt Red …

Weeping Angels?! I'm too scared to go there now.

Comment

Finished visiting the accessible Notice Boards on the second map, which has unlocked some quests and a large number of undiscovered locations. Took my first boat ride in the process. Found some enemies best avoided at my current level (5). Normal enemies up to about level 10 are just about manageable... on easy!

Comment

Starting to make progress now on Level 13 and a bit of coin

Comment

Just got this but haven't started yet, wondering what might be the merits/demerits of choosing among the various starting difficulties?

Comment

Trophies and a challenge? I'd recomend starting on a difficulty above what you'd usually play. If you're on PS4 and die a lot you might be looking at the loading screen a lot.

Also so try and avoid update 1.03 it's caused a no EXP glitch for me so I can't play anymore

Comment

Thanks, shaffy_oppa. I've heard 1.04 is incoming though...?

Comment

You're welcome, though I wasn't of much help.

Hopefully the update will be out soon.

Comment

Mod scene is in full swing it seems

Patch 1.05 changelog is also up already. patch should be out by Wednesday.

Vorl?ufiges Changelog zu Patch 1.05 bzw. Patch 1.04 f?r The Witcher 3

- Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
                        - General stability and performance improvements
                        - Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
                        - Improved camera smoothness
                        - Performance improvements during some cutscenes.
                        - Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations
                        - Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
                        - Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest
                        - Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest
                        - Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri's Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
                        - Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest
                        - Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest
                        - Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest
                        - Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins
                        - Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man's tree during Eye for an Eye quest
                        - Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs
                        - Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
                        - Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest
                        - Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach
                        - Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King's Gambit quest.
                        - Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest
                        - Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven's Treasure quest
                        - The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch

Comment

Up to the Nithral fight. As I didn't want to spend much more time when trying it, I switched the PS4 off when he regained health. Did some research and now know what is involved. Just as well I'm on Easy as the fight is frustrating enough already! I did take down about a quarter of his health with the Crossbow while trying to regain health. Will hopefully do better next time around...

Comment

Nithral fight is really tough and testament to the poor difficulty balance of the game. only hit him when he is stunned and use your shield magic frequently. also meditate before you enter the fight so you have max health.

Comment

Originally posted by Uli View Post
                              Nithral fight is really tough and testament to the poor difficulty balance of the game. only hit him when he is stunned and use your shield magic frequently. also meditate before you enter the fight so you have max health.
                              Its easy! Spoiler!

Use the NPC (Witch woman, forget her name not played for a week) to your advantage. Keep within dodging distance and when Nithral focuses his attention on her go all out on him from behind! (no pun intended!) After a few combo's you will get the idea of when you need to back out.

Comment

Working...
                              X