Clear All

Wii U WTD Games - Ninja Gaiden 3, Orochi Warriors

Hi peoples, looking for these Wii U games:

Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razors Edge

Orochi Warriors Hyper

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 sourced
    Last edited by Baseley09; 21-05-2015, 12:49.

Added Ninja Gaiden 3 to wants

Comment

can get ninja gaiden reasonably cheap on amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...a+gaiden+3+wii .....probably one of the few wii-u games at a decent price

Comment

Thanks, it is becoming a struggle! Ive seen they also have retail copies of Tank! Tank! Tank! for ?19.99, just cant bring myself to spend that on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
          Thanks, it is becoming a struggle! Ive seen they also have retail copies of Tank! Tank! Tank! for ?19.99, just cant bring myself to spend that on it!
          yeah wii u games seem to hold there price pretty well not sure why. Though when i go into gamestop they have little to no wii-u games got wonderful 101 from shopto when it had the discount but there is still many i am after

Comment

Same here I pimped for the ?17 W101. we're probably in the same boat, cant seem to get Donkey Kong or Toad Treasure Tracker for less than ?25 still. After both of those also.

And Pikmin 3 is even more of a nightmare.
            Last edited by Baseley09; 19-05-2015, 14:18.

Comment

Added Orochi Warriors Hyper

Comment

Probably because the print runs on these games are so small and those that do have them are by and large holding onto them. That's my assumption anyway.

Comment

Yeah you're betting off buy used from Amazon/CEX etc really. Or here of course.

Comment

Working...
                  X