Jamestown + psn ps4 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamestown + psn ps4 review

Stumbled upon theis by accident yesterday, by going into the 'shooters' section of the network.

This summer, Jamestown Plus is bringing award-winning 4-player co-op to the PS4 with new levels, new weapons, and a completely remastered soundtrack. Learn m...

Was a pc game, but the ps4 version has added bits. Plays a bit like a cross between mushi and donpachi, with lots to unlock. Decent enough for ?8.99. Totally nonsense storyline, but has a real retro feel and rather nice music.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

I saw there was dlc for this in the sale, I had no idea it was actually out! Says coming this summer on the trailer. One thing that puts me off is my huge game backlog and the widescreen option.

Comment

got this today and have played for an hour or so. I love me shoot em ups, this one is another goodie. Simple controls, deaths are avoidable, cool sound and graphics. For ?9 it is for nowt.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2
        Stumbled upon theis by accident yesterday, by going into the 'shooters' section of the network.

This summer, Jamestown Plus is bringing award-winning 4-player co-op to the PS4 with new levels, new weapons, and a completely remastered soundtrack. Learn m...

Was a pc game, but the ps4 version has added bits. Plays a bit like a cross between mushi and donpachi, with lots to unlock. Decent enough for ?8.99. Totally nonsense storyline, but has a real retro feel and rather nice music.
        Thanks for the heads up.Just downloaded it

Comment

I quite fancy this, especially for local MP. Obviously made with a lot of passion. How does it compare with the Cave precedents it's drawing upon? Btw Sony need to do a better job of advertising their indies when they hit the shop.

Comment

I'm enjoying it.Really good music and loads to unlock.Good shooting mechanics and all for ?8-99

Comment

Crazy bosses?

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                Crazy bosses?
                Bosses are straight forward,bloody hard on legendary and divine,which you need to play on to unlock other levels

Comment

I'm really enjoying this too. I remember picking it up in a Steam sale but never got round to playing it! I'm amazed I've gotten round to playing it on PS4!!

Comment

Working...
                  X