Titanfall 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titanfall 2

EA and Respawn have officially confirmed Titanfall 2 is on the way. There's no media as yet for the game but they have confirmed that when it hits it will be a multi-platform release.

Hopefully it will have a more substantial single player component to it next time, the basis to build on from the first game though instantly makes this one to watch

There is very little I'd change about Titanfall, even so I'm super excited to see how they can improve it for future games.

Comment

Great game. Just a pure and some experience. It was light on modes at launch but I think what it has now is great.

I'd spruce up the graphics in this, add a better story mechanic into the multiplayer if they're still going that route, and maybe bump up the player count a little in main modes, but not by much.

Comment

I hate playing online MP FPS but I sank so many hours into the first game. It was what convinced me to buy an Xbox One.

If they can sort out the tearing in the sequel I will be a very happy bunny.

Comment

I really hope they've designed this one from the ground up and it's no longer running on the ancient Source engine. I'm not a fps fan but the first one was really fun to play.

Comment

I bet they'll end up running it on Source 2...

Comment

Great news

I had some amazing games on titanfall last night. Definetely the best multiplayer fps, i have played. Makes the COD games look and play very badly

Comment

Mirror's Edge 2 will launch in the first quarter of 2016, EA noted in its latest earnings call.The next Plants vs Zombi…

Ea has confirmed that Titanfall 2 won't be ready until fiscal year 2017 meaning that we're unlikely to see anything of it anytime soon

Comment

Bugger

I too love Titanfall. Great maps, both on ground & in height, with so many ways to climb to those high up areas. Great modes on there now too. Great choice of weapons (you don't need 8 different rifles or SMGs ffs). Burn Cards were a really great idea. I love the art direction too. I didn't think it would work with these giant lumps of metal running around but the balance of pilot vs titan was spot on. The controls felt real nice too. A complete breath of fresh air in the FPS genre.

Got it on Xone & on 360 so I can play with my bro as he hasn't moved up to current gen yet. Bluepoint deserve a huge amount of praise for their 360 version .

Oh well, its only another 2 yrs to wait & at least they're being sensible & not trying to churn/rush a sequel out, like some publishers I could mention

Comment

Titanfall for me is the perfect game, can't stop playing it recently. My pile of shame is huge due to this game so not sure what they could add really to improve it.

Comment

I initially enjoyed Titanfall, but the novelty wore off quickly for me and the bots i never really understood, they just distracted me from the units i actually needed to kill.

Don't know if they ever changed that mind...

Comment

EA has confirmed that a new Titanfall game and Mass Effect: Andromeda are slated to launch before 31st March 2017.When …

Like ME4, EA has confirmed this will release before 31st March 2017.

Comment

Can the 360 version be bought digitally? I seem to remember it uses streaming off disc heavily so guessing it won't work.

I'm asking because my 360 consoles disc drive is knackered and cannot be bothered fixing it now.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                            Can the 360 version be bought digitally? I seem to remember it uses streaming off disc heavily so guessing it won't work.

I'm asking because my 360 consoles disc drive is knackered and cannot be bothered fixing it now.
                            The Xone digi version is on sale at the mo, but I'm not sure about the 360 version.

Cant wait for Titanfall 2!!!

Comment

Figurine manufacturer McFarlane Toys announced a series of Titanfall action figures due this winter that "will be relea…

According to a MacFarlane tie in toy line for the franchise, the sequel will hit Winter this year

Comment

Working...
                              X