User Tag List

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 73818283

I was looking to see if they might be cheaper bought in the 6 packs from the US and I noticed Amazon have changed their shipping cost label to Shipping & Import Fees Deposit. Anyway, yep, it would be cheaper here in Ireland to get 3 of the US packs with 6 cards each than it would be to get 3 of the local packs with 3 cards each. Ker-azy. And they seem to ship here.

Any reason not to go for US cards? They aren't region coded, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    I can get you some here if you can't find any. People don't seem as interesting in Animal Crossing as they should be.
    There are people in animal crossing? I thought they were all animals

There are people in the game, the ones controlled by the gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I was looking to see if they might be cheaper bought in the 6 packs from the US and I noticed Amazon have changed their shipping cost label to Shipping & Import Fees Deposit. Anyway, yep, it would be cheaper here in Ireland to get 3 of the US packs with 6 cards each than it would be to get 3 of the local packs with 3 cards each. Ker-azy. And they seem to ship here.

Any reason not to go for US cards? They aren't region coded, are they?
    Nope, I use Japanese cards and amiibo in my games just fine.

Thanks Kryss. This new import fees deposit thing is tricksy. If I bought 3 packs, it is €7 for shipping. If I added a 4th, this import fee deposit thing kicks in adding another €6 on top, which then rises again as orders go up. Whereas shipping is not affected, with these being so small. So it would be a balancing act getting the right combo in terms of the numbers to get the right price.

You may be better off buying from Videogamesplus, they mark down.

Yep, you could be right. Cheers. I see a bunch of my old Animal Crossing favourites are coming in wave 3: Wart Jr, Chevre, Dora.

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    You may be better off buying from Videogamesplus, they mark down.
    When they're not totally compromising your personal data, of course.