[PS3/4] Guilty Gear Xrd review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
    How do you get to work with a UK account, it will load and play on the US account(as does something like uk BF4 copy) which is fine just slightly annoying to not the friends list and the like set on it.
    Log into your US account and go to Settings. Click PSN then Activate this system as your Primary PS4. When you log back into your UK account it should let you play the game, get trophies etc

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      Thanks to a last minute buy via Ebay managed to nab this, downloading now
      You git! Would have bought it if I knew there was someone to play it with!!

Too late now I guess, any EBay sellers are unlikely to get it to me in time. Guess I'll have to put up with last round on Friday instead!

Comment

Was a last minute gamble, ebay seller came through nicely but took right up to the deadline to get the code through. Figured if I missed it the credit could go towards a cheaper new game on the store As the change still might. Interested to see what I make of it, haven't spent any proper time with a Guilty Gear since... hell, maybe the Dreamcast days

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          Log into your US account and go to Settings. Click PSN then Activate this system as your Primary PS4. When you log back into your UK account it should let you play the game, get trophies etc
          thanks, so this just makes the US account the primary and the UK account slave/secondary(from being primary)? I remember the last time I poked around the system menus it said something about "1 time only".

Did some arcade mode with Sol, I just couldn't beat the boss the tick damage on blocking any of the supers is about 3/4 of your HP bar... not even KoF bosses did that, even if i beat it by jumping behind using an air dash you can't knock her out of the animation as shes invincible during it the Gun one and couldn't even avoid the horizontal blade as it comes out to quick, im just to old for that kind of reaction.

Comment

You can set the console as the "main" for each PSN ID. My UK, JPN and US IDs are all on the same PS4 like that. It means primary console for the account not primary account for the console.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              You can set the console as the "main" for each PSN ID. My UK, JPN and US IDs are all on the same PS4 like that. It means primary console for the account not primary account for the console.
              thanks, that clears it up.

Comment

Working...
              X