No announcement yet.

[PS3/4] Guilty Gear Xrd review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use an address in Delaware, it's a zero percent usa state. No extra tax on top

Comment

This has gone badly, and theyve declined my order until I revise my payment. On live chat now trying to cancel the order- concerned there will be issues now.

Comment

And cancelled. After a phone call from the US and a discussion as to why I had differing details in the first place... Back to ebay

Comment

Strange I just bought a 75 dollar card from Amazon, with no issues, at all from Amazon For bloodbourne and mortal kombat x.

Comment

brought a $50 card and it put it in my US accounts digital library (along with FFXI: Adoulin codes back in 2013). Thinking i'll get the $10 party games pack as well, I've seen giantbomb playing them numerous times and they look fun.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
              Strange I just bought a 75 dollar card from Amazon, with no issues, at all from Amazon For bloodbourne and mortal kombat x.
              Buying with point cards is no problem, but problems might arise when buying directly with credit cards as card and PSN details might differ, prompting Sony to question if that is a proper transaction.

Comment

I do know you can't use paypal on a U.S. account either, sony always refund it back to your account

Comment

The sellers on ebay will only sell one card per person per week as well so ive given up.

DOA5 last round next week anyway so i'll cope!

Comment

Thats a good point... I'm pretty sure if you own all the characters from DOA Ultimate, you automatically get those characters in Last Round also.

I would imagine same applies to costumes etc as well.

Comment

How do you get to work with a UK account, it will load and play on the US account(as does something like uk BF4 copy) which is fine just slightly annoying to not the friends list and the like set on it.

Comment

I've had the same problem with Amazon despite ordering credit from there before. MaximusCars is playing up as well, CDKeys is out of stock and Paypal is out of the question direct with US PSN. Utterly pointlessly complicated the whole thing so sacked the whole thing off. It'll be out this year over here and won't hold it's price so I can wait till then.

Comment

Same here- im surprised it's so difficult tbh- but never mind

Comment

PlayAsia have stock. $50 card for ?33.50ish.

Comment

Hd movie source do an instant code service , a great website , I've used them loads , but are a dollar dearer for 20 bucks card

Comment

Thanks to a last minute buy via Ebay managed to nab this, downloading now

Comment

Working...
                                X