X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Michell looks tasty.

How about one of these?

Comment

I'm Pretty sure ?300 isn't going to do that! like it Brad.

I've seen a nice Ovation TT Think that was about ?25,000 not sure how to justify 25k on something like that.

I'm sure just like the one you posted, would sound STUNNING tho!

Comment

Sone nice ones chaps.
        like the teac and mitchell

Comment

A Christmas present for a friend. I need to get around to purchasing this myself

Comment

Bought a few new records this week from a local store. I'm a massive Pet Shop Boys fan so I was delighted to find these.
            UK 12" press of Heart and a Japanese press of the 2nd album, Actually.

The Japanese Actually album comes with a free 7" single of Always on my Mind and B-side Heart (dub) The cover is very plain and says "This dance single is only available with Japanese copies of "Actually", actually

Funny thing is that the Actually album is called "Kanashimi no Tenshi" in Japanese which means Sorrow of Angel! WTF!!! But it gets even more odd because Kanashimi no Tenshi is the Japanese title for "It's a sin". So I guess officially this Album is called "It's a sin" in Japan ?
            Last edited by Yakumo; 20-12-2014, 13:14.

Comment

Nothing to play it on at the mo!

Comment

Some classic vinyl I found at my mother-in-law's house. Wonderful covers. Check out his hair, it is a thing of pure beauty. I am so envious of this hair...

Comment

Dogg - Genius !
                  Nice one Punio, I have that record. I love the Flaming Lips

David Bowie - Hunky Dory

Comment

Update from me.
                    I now have (handed down) a Rega Planer 3. It looks great.
                    However can't seem to get the weighting (?) right as yet on the pulley. 45's play fine but 33's are soon slow...

Will add images in a bit

Comment

Congrats on the buy! Looking forward to the pictures. Brought a **** load of vinyl back with me from the UK. 11kg of the stuff! My shoulder was all brused by the time I got back to Japan from the UK. No way was I putting that stuff in the suit case. Anyway, lots of 80s and early 90s stuff. A few cool records too if you're in to early house or mix tracks. Pictures coming later on.

Comment

A few pictures of a very small selection of the mountain of stuff I brought back from the UK but first, two Japanese presses of Erasure tracks. Ship of fools and Sometimes.

One of nine Pet Shop Boys 12" singles. This one is actually a very good house/techno mix collection.

Pet Shop Boys - It's a Sin 12"

Lonnie Gordon - Happen' all over again 12" a classic dance track from the late 80's.

FAB Feat' MC Parker - Thunder Birds Are Go! 12" How can you not love this. Odd thing is that the B-side is much better than the A side mix. So much so that it was the B-Side they played mostly on the radio and the chart countdowns.

No late 80's early 90's 12" collection would be complete without some Italia house from Black Box. 1 of 3 Black Box 12" brought back from the UK.
                        Last edited by Yakumo; 09-01-2015, 14:11.

Comment

Monkey Magic! I'll try and find my Gandhara single too.

Comment

The ending theme to the Japanese late 70's show, Monkey. Gandhara.

Comment

How's this for an awful album cover:

It's like one of the band members got a free copy of Photoshop and said "I'll do the album cover" and no one had the heart to tell him no.

Comment

Yep, that cover is awful but is it as bad as the records I bought today?

Billy Ocean - Love Zone. I've always been a fan of Billy Ocean thanks to my dad playing his tapes in the car when I was a kid.

The cover is a bit manky but he actual record is mint (as are all of today's buys).

Nena - 99 Luftballoons - classic German rock.

Wham! - Last Christmas 12" - Yeah, yeah, I know but still......I like it

The Communards - Don't leave me this way and Duran Duran - A View to a Kill 7" singles

Comment

Working...
                                X