• Show
Clear All

Johnny Marr - Playland

Comment

White Blood Cells - The White Stripes

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Yes very cool. The only red vinyl I have is The Number of the Beast on 7inch lol.

Comment

Couple of pictures on my computer that are funky coloured vinyl (Artist - The Brian Jonestown Massacre)

Comment

Whats Ferry's version of Johnny & Mary like?

Comment

Its very soulful Base, I really like his take on it

Comment

Can anyone recommend a decent turntable?
                  Style wise I liked shadow dancer's from earlier in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                    Can anyone recommend a decent turntable?
                    Style wise I liked shadow dancer's from earlier in the thread.
                    You looking for pre-loved or brand new.....how much you looking to spend mate?

Comment

Pre loved or new.
                      dependent on post Christmas funds really- ?150 if not looking good or max ?350 if things go well!

Comment

I'll try help you find something. If you like modern turntables, have a look at project & rega.
                        Pre-loved, the choices are endless

Comment

Cheers mate.
                          the project essential 2 seems to be recommended on the web.

looking for something simple, low maintenance etc...

Comment

I've got a project carbon. Think it was about 300. Looks fab, sounds amazing. Non carbon versions are a good 100 cheaper I think.

Comment

Michell Focus One Turntable

This is one budget turntable I've fancied for a while, sadly, through all my searching, albeit not for a while, the price isn't budget, as in compared to my budget pioneer turntables which were all sub ?100.

I think it looks gorgeous tho (the michell turntable posted)

I'm not expert enough to say if that would sound better than a project entry level. I had a project turntable (my 1st TT was a project) I just prefer the look/aesthetics of vintage tables. Sometimes its just personal preference. For the record, I don't think I've seen an ugly project deck and I really think some of the funky colours they do look quite striking and they are good value for money as you're going to get a more than half decent cartridge and stylus out the box.

I've also seen a modern Teac Table, last time I looked it wasn't out in the UK, but probably is now, that was rather fetching.

Right now, I love the performance/sound from my Pioneer and I really do love how it looks too.

I'll try all I can to help, I'm not an expert, but, I've read a hell of a lot on turntables for the last few years since I made the switch to vinyl.

Comment

This is the Teac Table I was on About, TN 300, Seems it is out in the UK now.
                                I just liked the way it looked when I 1st saw it. Additional research would be needed to check how it performs

TEAC has announced the arrival of its new TN-300 hi-fi turntable, which comes with a built-in phono stage and has been designed for "both analogue and digital worlds".

Comment

Working...
                                X