Bordersdown Vinyl/Record Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
    Apparently there will be some bonuses for early preorders too!

Comment

Originally posted by kellog7 View Post
      Apparently there will be some bonuses for early preorders too!
      I signed up for the mailing list and opens on the 30th I think it said.....Oh man, to have the 1st SOR on record....in your collection, when you fancy it, that is something

I need other gaming soundtrack records....as I've moved away from gaming a lot in the last few years, but music is a long time love, rekindled with getting in to records....

Thanks again Kellog, I don't know if this would have passed me by, but, I didn't know about it, so there is a good chance It may of :-)

Comment

For FB Users......https://www.facebook.com/datadiscs

Comment

Still of the opinion that it's a crying shame that those OSTs aren't getting a CD release with that care and attention to detail. Vinyl snobbery is tiresome.

Edit: and three different versions of each release to gouge collectors? Of course.
          Last edited by Decider-VT; 29-05-2015, 07:24.

Comment

What are you talking about? Both Shenmue and Bare Knuckle have been available on CD for years! This is the first time on vinyl.

Comment

These are supposed to be remastered releases. Data Discs have even said that they're going to be remastered from better sources than the CDs.

Comment

Giving this a Spin....hadn't played it in a while....

Last edited by ShadowDancer; 30-05-2015, 21:57.

Comment

We need Medicine, indeed

Picked up Elton John's I'm Still Standing this week which also came with Nikita for some reason?? Oh well, never say no to something free.

Comment

More cheese from me. I must say that the singles on the Sony CBS label are amazing presses. So quiet. I've never heard a record as silent as these before and after the tracks.

The Beatles - Yesterday is an original 1965 Japanese EP. Plays at 33 1/3 speed but actually a 7" single. 4 tracks in total being Yesterday, Act Naturally, You Like Me Too Much and It's Only Love. Concidering the age it still sounds fantastic.

Comment

Nice Y. Love the Beatles

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

See you're building up quite the collection there.

Comment

Thank you Yakumo

Comment

Working...
                                X