expedit tv stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

expedit tv stand

Extremely long shot before trawling ebay.

Is anyone getting rid of one of these?
    This one-

Looks like Ikea don't do them any more

The shelves can be placed to the left or right; choose the placement that suits. Back panel is reinforced to hold a flat screen TV and there are 2 open compartments.

They changed the range earlier this year I think.
    This is the new name for a similar product, not sure if it's any good for you?

Comment

Shame; I had one of those years ago - amazing units.

FYI, don't try and build it with 2 people - have 4 and it'll take minutes, have 2 and it'll take hours.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
        http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30285153/
        They changed the range earlier this year I think.
        This is the new name for a similar product, not sure if it's any good for you?

Yep, it doesn't quite fit what I need. Like the idea of having the TV in the centre surrounded by gaming goodness!!

Comment

Besta stuff is modular, so you can build your own, or they do this, which is similar:
          Browse our full range of products from dressing tables to complete modern kitchens. Click here to find the right IKEA product for you. Shop online and in store today.

Comment

Another thing; the TV space isn't that big. We had a 32" Samsung LCD, and I wouldn't have wanted to have much larger in there (it left just enough room for ventilation).

Comment

Cheers mate, have a Sony 32" so should be perfect.

Think I've found one on the web so going to have a look tom.

Comment

Working...
              X