Wntd: X-Men Days of Future....HMV Steelbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wntd: X-Men Days of Future....HMV Steelbook

Had an issue with my pre-order at my local store so if anyone has a copy the are looking to shift please let me know
    Cheers
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

I might be able to get you another later if you like?

I'm off this afternoon & after Chloe's nap I should be taking a trek into town if my local have any spare I'll pick you one up.

Although I do think it's pretty horrible in hand...I've already sold my initial copy on as it's just nasty
    Got the US Best Buy box set coming instead now

Neil

Comment

It might be worth remembering there's going to be a Director's Cut released in 2015, so it might be worth waiting for that.
      Even though she appeared in trailers and promotions, Anna Paquin's Rogue failed to make the cut in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past,' though it seems Fox isn't prepared to let her performance go to waste.

"the producer announced that the cut scenes involving Anna Paquin's Rogue will be restored into the film.Anna Paquin had previously played Rogue in the original X-Men trilogy, though many fans believe the character to be underutilized. After serving as an introductory plot device in the first film, the role shrank with each subsequent film. Rogue wasn't seen again until X-Men: Days of Future Past, though the small cameo appearance was just a fraction of the original part.
      In an interview with Entertainment Weekly from late last year, director Bryan Singersaid "Through the editing process, the sequence became extraneous. It's a really good sequence and it will probably end up on the DVD so people can see it. But like many things in the editing process, it was an embarrassment of riches and it was just one of the things that had to go. Unfortunately, it was the one and only sequence Anna Paquin was in, the Rogue character was in."
      While Rogue did make a short appearance in the final cut of the film, Kinberg said that nearly 10 minutes of footage would be restored to the theatrical cut, far more than what Paquin was previously featured in.
      While the upcoming Blu-ray edition will have special features (a gag reel, behind-the-scenes footage), it won't feature a re-cut version of the film. Kinberg stated that the 'Rogue Cut' due next year will not only feature Paquin's scenes as Rogue, but other cut scenes featuring various other characters."

Comment

Thanks lads - cheers Neil, turns out my HMV got 20 more steelbooks in today nabbed a copy from there Yeah it isn't the nicest to be fair - that's saved for the Guardians steely later this month
        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
        X