No announcement yet.

Retro Mods Ltd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People have 3D printed AV out ports for RGBNES mods in the form of Cube/N64 and Wii outputs. Very cool.

Comment

My SNES is painted white. Better than a gammy yellowed thing.

Comment

Mint is obviously best but I prefer something original and used, as opposed to something gaudy and badly done. I have one of the Rose Colored Gaming GBAs and the non-original colour and finish drive me up the wall. Definitely replacing that with a proper black GBA, with a decent backlight mod.

Comment

Oh yeah, third party reproduction shells aren't even CLOSE to the quality of Nintendo ones.

Comment

I'm only fussed condition wise when the console is a limited edition or something...

All my main consoles are just fully modded originals, some in great condition and some not.

All the limited consoles are minty fresh and just stay boxed...

Comment

I've owned LE machines before and then I realised it is pointless for me to own them because I never wanted to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                I've owned LE machines before and then I realised it is pointless for me to own them because I never wanted to use them.
                Damn straight lol!! The only LE console I have left if the Code Veronica Dreamcast now. But could never sell it, Resident Evil is my fave game series...

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Oh yeah, third party reproduction shells aren't even CLOSE to the quality of Nintendo ones.
                  RSG's ones are real shells that they've just spraypainted. I've been thinking about buying a black GBA to transfer the innards but selling on the RSG one and buying a black backlit model from eBay is probably a better strategy.

Comment

Working...
                  X