X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanos 1/6 Fine Arts

Harley Quinn V2 Bishoujo

Comment

This little guy was on sale at TFsource the other day so picked him up. really like the paint job and the jetpack is quite cool. Great Price too just over ?20,

Up on the shelf with the others

Last edited by Lebowski; 15-02-2016, 09:59.

Comment

These might have come up before but with Toy Fair under way pics are doing the rounds:

Ameterasu - First4Figures

Arwing - First4Figures (looks too much like a kids toy in this image)

Suicide Squad Wave One - DC Direct

Comment

Amaterasu EX went up weeks ago and the EX is sold out.

Comment

Really happy with this month's loot crate, really nice deadpool figure from the same company that did my Adam West batman, looks great on the shelf love the explosion and smoke effect

Comment

New Transformer get today...

In hand Hot Rod is stunning.
              No time to transform him yet but Alt mode is beautiful.

Neil
              Last edited by Soundwave; 29-02-2016, 22:00.

Comment

He is tempting, I remember getting the original as a kid for Xmas. Not sure whether to wait for more core ones though... hmm...

Comment

Probably already been put here by someone but the new MP28 Hot Rod (Hot Rodimus in Japan) looks awesome new scale and less fragile than the previous iterations.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                    New Transformer get today...

In hand Hot Rod is stunning.
                    No time to transform him yet but Alt mode is beautiful.

Neil
                    You beat me to it . Does look amazing great scale. Seems nice transformation too.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      He is tempting, I remember getting the original as a kid for Xmas. Not sure whether to wait for more core ones though... hmm...
                      I have fond memories of the toy myself & I know he gets a lot of hate from the fandom but I always liked him as a kid & as soon as I knew version 2.0 was coming I had to have him.

I still have my original MP09 as well so he can stay as Rodimus Prime now

There are plenty of core characters due at the moment so if you want them I'd stick to them.

Iron Hide was last month, Shockwave is March, then Ratchet & Ramjet so plenty of options for your pennies

Originally posted by JU! View Post
                      You beat me to it . Does look amazing great scale. Seems nice transformation too.
                      He He

Still not transformed him, not had time today but will get there.

I also realised I never posted this pick up from the LSCC last weekend.

It's Make Toys Hellfire (Inferno) & he's a beast, build quality is easily on par with what Fans Toys & Takara put out on the market
                      If you like the character he is well worth getting

Neil

Comment

Very nice pieces [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]. They both look great.

LTTP both I've just read that both Fanstoys (Grinder) and Tomy Takara have MP scaled Grimlocks on the way.

Comment

Now we have MP31 - Delta Magnus

Comment

Dark Souls Remastered and Dark Souls Trilogy have been announced, so First 4 Figures opened preorders for their Ornstein statue.
                            https://www.first4figures.com/collectibles/dragon-slayer-ornstein-exclusive.html

Comment

Man what happened to this place? No new posts since 2016 in this thread and then Ornstein lol

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                                Man what happened to this place? No new posts since 2016 in this thread and then Ornstein lol
                                Ah but there was
                                We had loads of stuff but then the forum had a melt down & Charles couldn't find a working backup after 2016 so we lost a whole year of forum stuff

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X