Anticipating: November 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pok?mon Omega Ruby and Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax for me

Looking forward to Pok?mon in particular, and I'll receive a free copy of Zelda ALBW with it too.

Comment

Planes 2: Fire and Rescue for me i bet it will be awesome

Bit worried about Halo Master chief collection I think this will suffer for being so vast, with so many game modes and maps across multiple games it could spread the on-line community very thin we have already seen this on Titanfall on the xbox one.

Comment

I'm on board for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U but since that's December it'll just be The Legend of Zelda x Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack for me. I didn't see it on the list but it's basically a quarter of the content of MK8 over so I think counts!

Comment

With Halo I imagine many will stick with the cross game matchmaking which selects from all four game engines and every map in the game so matchmaking should remain easy

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Watch_Dogs WiiU
            It's really coming out? Then that for me too, got preordered it somewhere.

Comment

CoD, Assassins Unity, Far Cry and Halo are all paid up and waiting to go. I'm oddly feeling like mucking about with Escape Dead Island too but I want reviews first

Comment

Only me for ToH:R? Vita owners, are you against buying games?

Comment

I meant to put Tales on too!!

Comment

Far Cry 4 is a definite for me, loved #3. Are they doing a PS4 bundle with it? Might get that.

AC5, CoD, Dragon Age and Master Chief Collection are all maybes.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      Only me for ToH:R? Vita owners, are you against buying games?
                      Might ask the wife to get me EDF 2 think it's out late November and I have a birthday.

Comment

It will be interesting to see the Wii U version of Watch Dogs.

Comment

Little Big Adventure 3
                          GTA5
                          Smash Bros WiiU (even though its a december release)
                          Lego Batman 3

I do want Farcry 4 but im hoping its one that drops in price so im happy to wait on that like I am with THE EVIL WITHIN...

Also Destiny DLC out soon too..

Comment

Feels like there's zero hype for FC4 but if it's better than 3 I may have my GotY

Comment

For me very excited for

PES 2015: Gameplay is brilliant and nuanced even if modes are a but disappointing.

GTAV Remaster: And all the added traffic, wild life bigger Online

Resident Evil HD Remake: Remaster: was amazing on the Game Cube in sure it still is.

Still enjoying stuff from October with Minecraft PS4, Evil Within and Alien.
                              Last edited by JU!; 27-10-2014, 11:24.

Comment

I only have Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire on pre-order so I'll vote for that.

I may get Smash, but I fear playing my friends online at it would be pointless because they're probably bad at it judging from what I've seen before.

Comment

Working...
                                X