Museum of old arcade games in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Museum of old arcade games in Japan

Not the most visited by tourists place - Aichi countryside, but would be interested if any forumites have been.

If I'd known about it I would have gone while in Aichi for the Expo in 2005. D'oh.

Comment

There's a few places like this. I visisted one with my son in Nagasaki over summer. They had a set of those really old first ever stand up arcade units but none were in actual working order dispite looking mint.

Comment

What games do they have?

Do they have Numan Athletics & Seibu Olympic Soccer 92?

Comment

The one I went to had original cabs in mint condition of the stuff you'd expect such as Space Harrier, Afer Burner, Power Drift, Thunder Blade and a 360 G-Loc but they didn't have Out Run or Galaxy Force Other than Sega there were classics such as a brand new looking original Space Invaders (That you couldn't play on since it was so new looking), Pacman, a ****load of tabletops and other cabs such as Lucky & Wild or is it Lucy & Wild? 3 screen Darius II and many generic Japanese astro city cabs filled with classic PCBs.

Best of all everything is freeplay and so it should sice I had to pay to enter I may still have pictures somewhere on my camera's SD card I think.

Comment

Working...
          X