This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    Yeah, but to use the Vita you have to BUY the Vita.
    Yeah, but to use the GamePad you have to buy the Wii U

Comment

Really? That's the best comeback you could muster up?

Comment

To use a comeback, you have to have a comeback

ANYWAYS!

Anyone else get/getting Twilight Princess HD?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Anyone else get/getting Twilight Princess HD?
          Yes, I picked it up today. Won't get round to playing it for a while but I thought I'd grab the big box ver while it's available and relatively cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            Yes, I picked it up today. Won't get round to playing it for a while but I thought I'd grab the big box ver while it's available and relatively cheap.
            Pretty much the same for me, but it came through my door on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              It would have been if it had the range. The moment you you leave the room where the Wii U is , or go upstairs the single drops out. At least with the Vita you can use the remote play at any room in the house
              The vita also struggles if you take it any sort of distance from the PS4, it doesn't fair much better than WiiU off screen play...obviously when WiiU's off Screen play is working it is far superiour than Vita

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy View Post
                The vita also struggles if you take it any sort of distance from the PS4, it doesn't fair much better than WiiU off screen play...obviously when WiiU's off Screen play is working it is far superiour than Vita
                Vita remote play works across continents, as proven by our own [MENTION=324]capcom_suicide[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                  Yeah, but to use the GamePad you have to buy the Wii U

LOL

To be fair, that cracked me up.

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy View Post
                    Vita remote play uses one's WI-FI/Internet network . So with the Vita (not that I do use remote play much mind) you can use in far rooms its just up to your WI-FI network . Not that I buy a brand new console so I can play its games on a 2nd device with a low res tiny screen .

Comment

Must admit that comment threw me too. Can they be paired directly, maybe via bluetooth? Cant see why you would though.

Comment

You can pair a Vita to a PS4 directly via ad-hoc WiFi if you want. My experience is that regular house WiFi works great, and better than the direct link. MGS5 and Diablo 3 were both played this way quite a bit by me at 1080 and 60fps with no issues. Great system!

edit: Using a Vita TV rather than and actual Vita.

Comment

Working...
                        X