US PSN credit via Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US PSN credit via Amazon

I've heard that some people are using the US amazon to get US PSN credit to save what seems to be a pretty legit ?~15-20 off digital PS4 games.

I already have US/Japanese PSN accounts for the stuff our PSN doesn't have. so I'm familiar with getting credit from ebay or play-asia or whatever, but I keep hearing that there's some method to getting them off amazon at no markup by adding a fake US address to your amazon account or making another one or something... it sounds a bit convoluted but like it's worth it so can anyone talk me through this?

Here you go.

Comment

i use http://www.borderlinx.com/GB/en/ easy to set up and you get a real us address free to use for digital stuff too lol

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Like Lebowski. I also used borderline to get a U.S. address - have used it twice for US PSN with no problems. The second order didn't go through instantly, but the code came through after a few minutes.

Comment

are you using borderlinkx to get codes from amazon, or can you skip that and add credit on the us psn directly? I thought it was the card issuer address check that killed buying from us psn directly for us

Comment

The way I did it -

Set up a U.S. Address on Borderlinx

On Amazon.Com, changed the billing address - but not the shipping address - for my normal credit card.

When I order US PSN credit, I select my home address as the shipping address and the US/borderlinx address as the billing address. So far, that's worked fine. The codes get emailed over.

Comment

Working...
              X