No announcement yet.

Bayonetta 2 [WiiU] review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDGE has given Bayonetta 2 a score of 10/10.

Comment

Think they gave the original a perfect too. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        How does it feel with the WiiU pad? And yes, what's the first game like? I never finished it on 360 but I want to.
        I hated it when I played the demo at MCM last year.

Definitely need a Pro Controller.

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
        It's bloody criminal that this isn't on PS4/XB1
        Ha! Nintendo knew how to extract money from my wallet. Have owned a Wii U for a year now and used to maybe three times but soon it will all fit together and Bayo 2 will be mine.

Comment

Gawsh! 10 out of 10 from edge? That's very exciting news for me.

The wii has had some epic exclusives so far and this just tops it off. I wonder if it'll head to the ps3 at any point?

Comment

It was published by Nintendo.

NINTENDO. lol

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              Ha! Nintendo knew how to extract money from my wallet. Have owned a Wii U for a year now and used to maybe three times but soon it will all fit together and Bayo 2 will be mine.
              I was playfully rising to Fuse's bait (see last sentence of original post). Anyway I can see myself getting a WiiU at some point for this.
              Last edited by Golgo; 24-09-2014, 19:28.

Comment

For those port begging in the hope that bayonetta 2 will come on xbone/ps4 how about you hear it from Kamiya's mouth himself, should pretty much put this topic to rest.
                Last week on Twitter, Platinum Games’ Hideki Kamiya commented further on the development of Bayonetta 2. As has been said before, the game was in a very troubled state before Nintendo stepped in. Kamiya noted in his tweets that Bayonetta 2’s problems came about when it was initially with SEGA. Something happened when the project was in the works there,...

Comment

Good. Hopefully they can put their efforts to better use and persuade Sega to let them do Vanquish 2 for next gen consoles.

Comment

Still need to play Vanquish. Plan to after I finish DmC.

Comment

how about you hear it from Kamiya's mouth himself, should pretty much put this topic to rest.
                      Means nothing . Shinji said RE4 was only on the Cube and over his dead body would it come on other systems , in the end it came to the PS2 .

Comment

Port beggars gonna beg.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          Means nothing . Shinji said RE4 was only on the Cube and over his dead body would it come on other systems , in the end it came to the PS2 .
                          Difference here is that Nintendo are the publishers and we all know what they're like.

We'll see though.

Comment

TA - your head is in the sand son.
                            Speedy - get on Vanquish ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
                              TA - your head is in the sand son.
                              Speedy - get on Vanquish ASAP!
                              Means nothing to me mate . I got a Wii U and not the biggest fan of Bayonttea . Only to say SEGA hold the IP rights and with the game bombing I can see SEGA selling off the IP to Platium and Nintendo isn't going to fund another Bayonetta game so Platinum would take it to various 3rd parties

Comment

The way Kamiya describes it it sounds like they already farmed it to 3rd parties and no-one was interested except Nintendo. Let's be honest, if Sega thought there was money in it they wouldn't have axed it the first time. I can completely see why no publisher would want to take on a port of a commercially unsuccessful sequel to an effectively abandoned ip in an effectively defunct genre. Don't get me wrong, it's a shame, but the franchise isn't worth their effort. If Platinum ever got the rights wholesale they'd probably be better off trying to reuse the engine to crowdsource a final third game.

Comment

Working...
                                X