No announcement yet.

Bayonetta 2 [WiiU] review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, I can see the day coming when most people just won't go near Platinium . They games are high quality AAA productions with pretty rubbish returns for the publishers

Comment

The west has dumbed action games down so much that no one buys the good Japanese ones anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
        Speedy - get on Vanquish ASAP!
        And play it on hard or higher!

Comment

So...I have this ordered...hoping it will spur me to by a WiiU. Or make me a nice first print profit

Being as this is the first play thread can you go and have this tedious argument (again) in the other thread and let Fuse tell us how great the game is??

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
            And play it on hard or higher!
            Have heard that. On normal it was so boring I stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              Have heard that. On normal it was so boring I stopped.
              Depends how you play it. If you play like a regular third person cover shooter it's boring regardless of difficulty. If you're boosting and slowing time to the meltdown limit it's thrilling on any difficulty. Normal should really be taken as 'training' mode, though, it's true.

Comment

So back to bayonetta2 talk then? . After playing the demo, and this being not even on my radar it's now gone in the buy basket, just wow platinum, wasn't a fan of the first but for some reason everything clicked in this.

Comment

The demo of this is the best thing I've played all year!

Except The Last of Us Remastered but not sure if that should count in GOTY.

Comment

Obviously I need me to get on the demo today.

Comment

It's a great demo. The game isn't afraid to drop below 60fps though. I mean it doesn't matter but I do notice it.

Comment

Played an hour or so last night.

WOAH.

The game has an amazing start with massive set piece battles that just keep getting crazier. Really nice slower paced second level as well with some exploration.

Cannot wait to play more. Feels fantastic and looks amazing. Feels like a really rich and complete package. GOTY contender.

Comment

What he said above. Game is absolutely amazing! Is it just me or is the demo section even more impressive in the final game? Graphics are really nice.

Comment

Well its impressive, but not massiveily impressive Hardly feels or looks any differen,t at at times I felt I playing Bay 1 . Sure its a nice game and a well made one, but have played much better action games . Why Platinum games gets such a good press is beyond me.

Comment

What action games do you feel are better?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                                What action games do you feel are better?
                                Ninja Gaiden/Ninja Gaiden Black (XBox) and Ninja Gaiden 2 (360) represent the best action games I've ever played and the ways its going ever likely to play , but other than them I like the orginial DMC more and the O.TO.GI series.

Comment

Working...
                                X