Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    FH3 looks good in 4K, should run well considering the 30fps framerate cap the Xbox uses
    Yep pretty much. Digital Foundry have already done a comparison to PC version and it's basically a close fit to that but locked at 30fps, which I actually don't mind too much but still wish they'd perhaps added a performance option to hit 60fps at say 1440p.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
      Yep pretty much. Digital Foundry have already done a comparison to PC version and it's basically a close fit to that but locked at 30fps, which I actually don't mind too much but still wish they'd perhaps added a performance option to hit 60fps at say 1440p.
      It may not have been possible, DF found that you needed a very powerful PC to run it at 60fps

Comment

Yep, 4K/60fps in FH3 takes some fiddling to narrow down though it's pretty consistent once you do nail it. They should have added a 60fps/1080p option for XBX owners without a 4K TV though, it's a game where 60fps makes quite a sizeable effect on the gameplay, much more so than I expected.

Comment

I recall every forza I've played being 60fps? When did they change that?

Comment

The main Forza's are 60fps but the Horizon's have each been 30fps

Comment

You can't play the Forza Hot Wheels DLC without Forza Horizon 3, can you?

Comment

Nope, though occasionally it seems to have reached a point where the game and DLC included drops sub-£20

Comment

Yeah wait it out if you haven't got the hot wheels pack as that season pass has been on sale a few times already. Blizzard Mountain is good but Hot Wheels is brilliant and well worth getting.

Comment

Forza Horzion 3 looks sensational on the One X in 4K , can’t wait for RE 7 4K patch to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      I’ve clocked an obscene amount as well.
                      Are you on Xbox?
                      Send me a friend invite, I play it most evenings, we could do some 3v3 with my Halo Wars buddy

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        Are you on Xbox?
                        Send me a friend invite, I play it most evenings, we could do some 3v3 with my Halo Wars buddy
                        PC, but it has cross play. Most the people it matches with are Xbox players I’ve noticed.

Send me a friend request

Xbox live: bigfishbowlhead

Comment

Tesco price errors are amazing but go quickly. Anyone shopping for an XBX can currently get one with 6 games for £449

Comment

Prepare to Get Started in Robocraft Infinity, Coming Soon to Xbox One and Windows 10

Comment

Nice from Microsoft all new x box one exclusives will be there for game pass subs. So sea of thieves will be on game pass at launch great job Phil Spencer oh and so will crackdown 3

Comment

I misread that at first like it's only on Game Pass, but it's in addition to retail purchases, so if you're a subscriber, you get those big MS Studio games at launch. That's starting to make it look a better deal, for sure.

More info:

"Microsoft is planning to bring its own exclusive Xbox games, published through Microsoft Studios, to the company’s Xbox Game Pass subscription. Future games, including Sea of Thieves, will be available via subscription on the same day they’re available to purchase at retail stores or through the Microsoft Store. “The number one request from our customers... was to get new blockbuster games into Game Pass,” explains Microsoft’s games chief, Phil Spencer, in an interview with The Verge.

Sea of Thieves will be the first title available on launch day, March 20th, through the Xbox Games Pass, and that will “follow through with State of Decay 2, Crackdown 3, and the rest of our portfolio,” says Spencer. “Not just those games, but our future Halos, our future Gears of War, future Forzas, and other games. Our plan is to launch those to our Game Pass subscribers at the same time they go to retail.”"

Comment

Working...
                                X