User Tag List

Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34124132133134
Results 1,331 to 1,338 of 1338
    It depends I guess. In principle this is quite good. If I bought 1 month everytime MS released a worthwhile exclusive I'd be paying 14 a year with plenty enough time to finish the games so great stuff as otherwise its much higher. Sucks for MS though. This works well if you get all your games on Xbox, though most gamers do that via PS4.

Great idea, likely minimal impact though.

Surprised people are having issues with this (one of which seems to be 'you get too many games', which, ?!?!?). It seems like really good value. At 8 per month that's 96 per year. If you play 2 brand new releases on the service during that year you're essentially cost neutral - everything from there is gravy.

Appears you can use Game Pass on PC for any of the Xbox Play Anywhere games, even if there isn't a PC specific version of the service atm.

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/s...24123816927232

(Taken from RLLMUK).

As an aside been watching a bit of Sea of Thieves earlier and it looks like phenomenally good fun in a group.

Met up with my friend from Rare tonight and asked if he knew this announcement was coming and said he found out the news the same time as us!

He's pleased though as it means more people who are on the fence about Sea of Thieves are more likely to give it a go.

**sigh** Properly regret buying the X and a tonne of digital games.

The visual upgrade from PS4 Pro was not that noticable to my (middle aged) eyes.
    I really dont like the dashboard.
    Most importantly of all, I havent enjoyed any of the exclusives and instead just feel like a have a guilt complex around the new backlog.

On the other side, it is a nicer looking and far quieter unit than my PS4 Pro.

Will see if I can get it sold.

Quote Originally Posted by capcom_suicide View Post
    **sigh** Properly regret buying the X and a tonne of digital games.

The visual upgrade from PS4 Pro was not that noticable to my (middle aged) eyes.
    I really dont like the dashboard.
    Most importantly of all, I havent enjoyed any of the exclusives and instead just feel like a have a guilt complex around the new backlog.

On the other side, it is a nicer looking and far quieter unit than my PS4 Pro.

Will see if I can get it sold.
    Have you tried Titanfall 2multiplayer on the x? Would love to hear about resolution quality over the pro.

Quote Originally Posted by dvdx2 View Post
    Have you tried Titanfall 2multiplayer on the x? Would love to hear about resolution quality over the pro.
    I didnt have any problems with the SP on pro. Not keen on MP.

New 4k / 60FPS announced for the x - Rumoured to have a totally re engineered graphics engine and zero lag multiplayer using COD assets

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news...where-42961619