No announcement yet.

Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i want to stick something up there that brightens it up even if its only a different flat colour

Comment

Xbox One 'big Alpha' sign up for Evolve...

October 30th to November 2nd.

Enter this code: 11197-10708-89072 (It is a multi-use code but act quickly as spaces are very limited!)
      Last edited by Kron; 09-10-2014, 12:51.

Comment

cheers dude given it a go

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
          Xbox One 'big Alpha' sign up for Evolve...

October 30th to November 2nd.

Enter this code: 11197-10708-89072 (It is a multi-use code but act quickly as spaces are very limited!)
          That one isn't working now, but this one still seems to be active:

08347-97365-66457
          Referral: EVOLVETOWIN

Comment

This one was posted on the PS Blog but looks you can still use it to sign up for the Xbox One Beta if you wish.

63334-59648-17396

Comment

Sunset Overdrive is gold and now available to pre-order from the Xbox Store digitally!

Set your countdown clocks and brace yourself for the Awesomepocalypse – Sunset Overdrive has officially gone gold! Also, starting today, fans have the opportunity to pre-order and pre-download the Sunset Overdrive Day One Edition and the Sunset Overdrive Day One Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox Live.

Day One version with extras - ?44.99
              Pre-order Sunset Overdrive at participating retailers to get the Day One Edition, which includes the exclusive “Nothin’ but the Hits” gun, “Fizzie” character outfit “Hardcore! Hammer”, “Acordes de la Muerte” melee weapon, and “The Hangover”.

Day One version with extras and Season Pass - ?60.99
              The Sunset Overdrive Day One Deluxe Edition includes a full digital copy of the game, exclusive Day-One Edition bonus items, plus the Sunset Overdrive Season Pass, which includes the first three complete Game Add-ons for Sunset Overdrive, PLUS six character outfits, two Amps and two Traps available exclusively to Season Pass purchasers as soon as the game is released.

Really looking forward to giving this one a shot.

Comment

The full extended Quantum Break gameplay demo. Looks incredible really.

Comment

Yeah, that picked up nicely on the bridge!! Shame about all the "X - Open" nonsense.

Comment

A question about external storage and Instant On downloads - does anyone elses Xbox turn off the external storage when you put it to `sleep` and are background downloading?

I know there's a setting under the power options not to turn the hard drive off when the system is off, but I'm unsure if downloads override that or not.

I'm getting interrupted downloads when they system is sleeping and which start back up when the system is turned back on - can't tell if it's because of that or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
                      The full extended Quantum Break gameplay demo. Looks incredible really.

That looks bloody excellent from as far in as I got. Starting to get very happy that I'm getting a free XBO now!

Comment

The first hour of Sunset Overdrive was officially streamed last night in the US:

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

Killer Instinct season 2 launches on Wednesday and Max has done a Did you Know Gaming feature on the back story and history of KI.

Comment

KI season 2 launch trailer, The game is available to download tomorrow.

Microsoft Studios and the development team at Iron Galaxy are excited to announce the global launch of Killer Instinct: Season 2 on Wednesday, Oct. 15, exclusively on Xbox One. Season 2 delivers a slew of new features, customizations and content for both multiplayer and single player fighting action. “The Rise of Ultratech” Starts Now: This season, Ultratech, the shadowy corporation that hosts the Killer Instinct tournaments steps into the light. ARIA, Ultratech’s enigmatic CEO, unleashes some of their most powerful creations into the fray, including two highly-requested classic characters from the original Killer Instinct arcade games. But that’s not all Ultratech is up to – their drive for perfection in all things has resulted in a new streamlined interface and improved visual fidelity across the entire game.
                            Last edited by Kron; 14-10-2014, 18:07.

Comment

Didn't realise project spark was out already , is it any good I missed the beta ? And is the conker Dlc up yet ? Cheers

Comment

I downloaded it only to have to pay to play a two player game. They we got stuck in this one area and off it went. Looks nice but I think I need to be in the right mood to play this.

Comment

Working...
                                X