No announcement yet.

Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking forward to that game which looked like a 1950's cartoon. Does anyone know what it was called?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      I'm looking forward to that game which looked like a 1950's cartoon. Does anyone know what it was called?
      Cuphead.

It looks great, doesn't it? Due 2015.

Cuphead E3 2014 Trailer

Comment

Japan in not promoting western hardware against a Japanese rival shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Cuphead.

It looks great, doesn't it? Due 2015.

Cuphead E3 2014 Trailer
          Once the release date for Cuphead is confirmed I'll be importing an Xbox One. And if Cuphead sells well the developers want to do a Master System port!

Comment

Microsoft has said it is not satisfied by the Xbox One's slow start in Japan. The console has sold 30,003 units in the …

MS says it's not happy with XBO sales in Japan. To be fair, if I was a japanese retailer I'd not bother giving it much space either. It was practically a guaranteed non-seller and MS will never change that. They give the Japanese no reason to even consider the system seriously, hell, I wouldn't have bothered releasing it there by this point

Comment

It's not exactly a surprise how poorly the One is performing in Japan. The Japanese market for table top consoles is far smaller than it used to be. It seems like handhelds are the focus there now.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                Japan in not promoting western hardware against a Japanese rival shocker.
                That's silly. That would be like "US store gives PlayStation 4 the finger because it's Japanese".

The japanese gaming scene is a shadow of what it once was. in the late 80's and 90's it was the ultimate place to be now it's total ass.

Thanks for posting the video, CMck, that's the one. Looks great.

Comment

Thank QualityChimp for link I only quoted his post.

Comment

*shakes fist at Yakumo*

Comment

Sorry dude! m(-_-)m

Comment

That old animation style game look very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...w-japan-launch

MS says it's not happy with XBO sales in Japan. To be fair, if I was a japanese retailer I'd not bother giving it much space either. It was practically a guaranteed non-seller and MS will never change that. They give the Japanese no reason to even consider the system seriously, hell, I wouldn't have bothered releasing it there by this point

Always said for the console to sell in japan they needed to buy a japanese company and use that brand to sell and for them to not associate microsoft or a western company with the machine and give more the impression that it is a japanese company selling and making it (i thought that with xbox 360 to)

Comment

Sony could sell the Aiwa brand to Microsoft.

Comment

Aiwa = cheap **** though Seriously though Samsung did the same thing in Japan. All the Galaxy phones were knwn as the DoCoMo Galaxy S. None of them were called Samsung until recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                                Aiwa = cheap **** though Seriously though Samsung did the same thing in Japan. All the Galaxy phones were knwn as the DoCoMo Galaxy S. None of them were called Samsung until recently.
                                did it work ?

Comment

Working...
                                X