No announcement yet.

Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure what you are getting at. I can't get a signal without it. With it I get a perfect signal. Therefore it's a good thing yeah?
    And no, it only provides signals to vodafone numbers that I have specified.

Comment

What's with these "game hubs"? Are they separate apps, or just something that is generated each time when you click on the tile for a game?

Comment

It's like a friend profile for a particular game, the developer can attach a particular gamer tag to it to act as a Twitter like stream.

Comment

Sounds vaguely interesting. So like a quickstop news feed for the game?

Comment

Next few weeks should see some new releases, some id@xbox games.

Riptide GP2 23rd January. (?3.99)

Unmechanical Extended 30th January

#IDARB (Games with Gold 1st Feb)

Pneuma: Breath of Life (unreal engine 4) Feb 27th

Spectra. TBC Feb

Also they announced release dates for three MS published games.

Screamride: March 3rd

Ori and the Blind Forest March 11th

State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition April 28th

Comment

6 player split screen on that Riptide game!

What's the point of that screamride game? Do you have to steer?

Comment

Wouldn't have thought Riptide 2 would be ?3.99, it's ten dollars in America.
                Looking forward to seeing some reviews before parting with my coin. Nice to see a few bits due in the next eight weeks.

Comment

I have riptide 2 on my phone. I really like it. If you liked Hydro Thunder on the 360 then you'll like this.

Comment

Quite a few of those look good but as they're high risk Games of Gold fodder I'm going to wait on them

Comment

And this is why GwG has to stop.

Comment

Same issue with free games on ps+. Keeps the discounts, get rid of the free games. It's devaluing our hobby and causing long term harm.

Comment

I've bought plenty on Day One but they need to stand out and these don't. I'd happily whack money down for Cuphead though

Comment

I don't think Cuphead will remain an XBox One exclusive. The studio said:
                            "Studio MDHR Cuphead is releasing first on XboxOne and PC, and in the future we will be looking at all our other options!"

That quote was taken from a Giant Bomb forum, so don't put money on it either way!

Comment

The next version of Cuphead is for the Master System. Assuming the other versions sell well enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                I've bought plenty on Day One but they need to stand out and these don't. I'd happily whack money down for Cuphead though
                                I'm the same...can't remember the last "free" game that I would have bought if it didn't release on plus/gwg. Any of the older 'bigger' releases I wanted to play Ive been long done with by the time they arrived.

Comment

Working...
                                X