No announcement yet.

Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus. XBO with Master Chef Collection is ?220 in Japan, same price as a PS4.

Recently I'm feeling like XBO will be my choice when I eventually decide to join the current gen.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
      I cannot believe I want one of these so much.
      You know where I am...

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
        Has there been any word or press on the usa xbone season discount hitting europe?
        No nothing confirmed. Probably will only just about match some of the better deals I post in the Xbox One Best Price thread anyway.
        Part with your coin now!

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
          there's a decent deal in Game I stumbled on buying the white console...

Xbox One
          Sunset Overdrive + DLC
          Forza 5
          Extra Pad

?379.99

The games are download codes though...
          damn both of the games are download only? thats got to be around 100gig or so right? thats going to hurt the hdd and internet allowance too much imo

Comment

That's what you get for having wank internet providers shafting you up the backside The goverment really needs to clamp down on UK internet providers and their BS data caps.

Comment

Who in the UK caps downloads though, BT Infinity on their lower end package (to try and get you to take the more expensive unlimited one of course), anyone else?

Comment

my net has caps because im cheap

Comment

I read UK residents bitching about their Internet data allowance all the time so from what I gather many operators have caps on data usage in the UK.

Comment

Virgin and Sky don't, that must account for about two thirds of the UK broadband market at a guess?

Comment

Sky have packages that do....my mum has one as she doesn't need unlimited.
                      Surely all the companies have an unlimited option tho?

Shozukis Xbone package looks very tempting...am trying to make myself wait til after Xmas to see if I can go even cheaper tho

Comment

Point is, uncapped broadband is readily available in this country.

Comment

Sunset OverDrive is 26GB and I think Forza is about 36GB

Capped broadband is the devil, I would hate it if I couldn't download and stream what I wanted/needed.

Comment

Yup, especially give the size of the game updates we're getting now. Master Chief Collection has a 15GB day one update.

Comment

And that's been trimmed to 15GB, wasn't it something like 40GB when announced the other day.

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Point is, uncapped broadband is readily available in this country.
                              Indeed, capped is really in the minority in this country surely.

Comment

I'm more worried about my crap internet than caps, Sky was around 6mbit last night and was struggling on 64 player BF maps. whine.

Comment

Working...
                                X