Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PES 2015/Winning Eleven 2015 review

Winning Eleven 2015/PES2015 Demo impressions

Please don't change anything Konami best football game I have ever played feels like a 2014 version of PES 6/WE10

Player ID my favourite aspect Robben is a wonder to behold as so Ronaldo. Player likeness in this area unmatched in any football game.

Team styles are done so well first time I have seen in a football game. Athleti even have an authentic style. In the full game can see a lot of teams like Swansea or Germany for example being very unique.

Player models especially body type blows other games away for the most part with exception of WWE2K2015 and NBA2K.

Love the control system and back to the old Winning Eleven/PES style of contextual skills and tricks just with the stick to move.

Passing is really satisfying and love the way spin can be added. Players like Modric can produce some truly brilliant passing moves.

Shooting is fantastic feels like it has power R2 shooting also bends as intended. Non of this roll along the floor PES 2014 floatyness nonsense.

Game is so good makes me wonder how they messed up PES 2014 in the first place.

Keepers much improved one handed saves etc and finally reliable and show urgency.

Agree with Others collisions need improving for PES 2016 and maybe planting foot for shots. Transition into other animations as stated by others could be looked at for PES2016.

Atmosphere may need increased especially for Champions league games.

My mouth waters to use Player ID with Zlatan, Cesc and Balotelli to name just a few. Further to add the game seems to have real depth while being simple control wise too.

Videos do not do it justice to how good it is. Needs to be played to be believed.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

It's brilliant!! Like amazingly brilliant!! Controls so well, looks great with a silky framerate.

I'm just hoping that the Euro version maybe, possibly has J-League this year.

That's all I ask.

Comment

I saw you playing it, on my friends list, glad yr enjoying it. Really is unreal. They probably won't add J League judging by the past but we can hope. Even if Euro version has no J League you can pick up Winning Eleven Japanese I'm sure they'll add it to that. Especially as it seems adding Option Files will be near impossible in the PS4 version unless Sony add PNG and Pic functions to USB. Will have to edit the kits ourselves like back in the old days where the first thing I did when I got Winning Eleven was spend 3 hours tweaking kits to look vaguely similar.
      Last edited by JU!; 17-09-2014, 21:19.

Comment

Watched our friend Ezee play this today via his stream and the team styles are immense. Watched Napoli continually play long ball against him and next match watched Bayern tear him apart with possession and skill.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          Watched our friend Ezee play this today via his stream and the team styles are immense. Watched Napoli continually play long ball against him and next match watched Bayern tear him apart with possession and skill.
          Ye the team styles have to be seen to be believed so good to see long time coming but worth it. Need to watch more of Ezee myself see how good he is.

Comment

He is good. Bar Bayern, won on Super Star level.

Comment

XDownloaded WE2015 from Hong Kong store for PS4.

Initial impressions are that it is a really slick football game. Whilst it won't be matching FIFA in audio and possible some areas of artwork, the game runs at a lovely 1080p/60fps. The game seemed to take a massive hit throughout last gen, so this is refreshing to see. And it gives the game a slick feel.

If you can get out of FIFA control mode (it's a bit difficult) after a few games you'll be thinking PES is back, but you may also think that FIFA15 is too and it has the licenses and superb presentation to boot. If you just can't get on with FIFA though... It could be time to get a PS4. Really enjoying the demo.

Release date for full game is 13th Nov! Grrrrrr
              Last edited by hudson; 17-09-2014, 23:46.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                XDownloaded WE2015 from Hong Kong store for PS4.

Initial impressions are that it is a really slick football game. Whilst it won't be matching FIFA in audio and possible some areas of artwork, the game runs at a lovely 1080p/60fps. The game seemed to take a massive hit throughout last gen, so this is refreshing to see. And it gives the game a slick feel.

If you can get out of FIFA control mode (it's a bit difficult) after a few games you'll be thinking PES is back, but you may also think that FIFA15 is too and it has the licenses and superb presentation to boot. If you just can't get on with FIFA though... It could be time to get a PS4. Really enjoying the demo.

Release date for full game is 13th Nov! Grrrrrr
                Get the Demo from the Japanese store although never happened to me rumour says the Hong Kong one crashes the PS4 and causes it to lock up. Still no news as to why they have delayed the U.S and EU Demos though.

Yes so good to play the keyword for me here that was missing from PES 2014 is fun. I also played a lot of Fifa 14 NG and had not played PES 2014 for a while kept pressing different buttons for run and tackle at first
                Last edited by JU!; 20-09-2014, 08:17.

Comment

Just been playing this for the past hour, it really is pretty damn good isn't it? I was fully sold on FIFA, but this just feels alot more fun. It may not have the presentation, and may currently have an appalling PES-tastic UI, but it just feels more fun. And also gives you the impression you can smash in a 30 yard screamer at any moment.

Comment

The main issues I have with it is the physical play is rubbish and plays too often wait for the ball rather than going to it.
                    Other than that, it seems genuinely great.

Comment

Did you try PS4 version, Naka's?

Comment

Sadly not yet. Looks visually superb. Still seems to suffer badly in physical play. Hence a complete lack of fouls.

Comment

As I'm said the PS3 version suffers from poor frame rates. PS4 is lovely 1080p 60fps!

Comment

The Ronaldo's shorts rolling up his thigh animation, whilst a brilliant little touch, is slightly excessive at the moment Seems to happen every time he runs!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                              As I'm said the PS3 version suffers from poor frame rates. PS4 is lovely 1080p 60fps!
                              PS3 is pretty rock solid 60fps. Frame rates only affect replays.

Comment

Working...
                              X