No announcement yet.

Bordersdown Destiny Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get six of us for Saturday night to get this Vault of Glass dusted?

Im game, which other five people are around to help!!

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
      Can we get six of us for Saturday night to get this Vault of Glass dusted?

Im game, which other five people are around to help!!
      I'm interested but I need to get my level and gear up higher still I think, was playing level 26 on hard and my 25 character was struggling badly.

Comment

Id say prob best lev27+ for the glass vault, i was comfortable as a 27 when we ran through it a couple of weeks back, now im nearly 29 and lot more powerful weapons..

Comment

Count me in if you need help.

Comment

from 8-30pm ??

Comment

Right we have a SAVE at the final boss on the glass raid..

we need people to help get this finished tomorrow, anyone free ?

Comment

well done to the people that came in and dusted off that vault of glass...

now whos up for doing it on HARD

Comment

Can I get a clan invite plx? Need to give the raids a go, one can only do so many tiger strikes before I get bored to the point of tears of bleeding valus ta'aurak (the others I don't mind so much)

Stolendiagram is the psn id

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                    well done to the people that came in and dusted off that vault of glass...

now whos up for doing it on HARD
                    i still need to do it on normal but cant seem to get a group together

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                      i still need to do it on normal but cant seem to get a group together
                      I want to do the Vault of Glass as well so if anyone needs a couple more members count me in

Comment

I need 2 people to run thro the nightfall weekly if anyone fancys that bloody moon mission..

Comment

Just sent a request (PSN Sneezeman). Psyching myself up to attempt the raid...

Comment

Can I still join the clan ? playing the Raid Johnny Rambo style (as in ... alone....) doesn't go so well ... I'm nearly lvl 27

PSN: MachoManSavage

Comment

Sent a request to join the clan too! Me and 2 mates need people to challenge the Raid with if anyone is up for it. We are on xbox one.

Comment

all requests upto date as of now, i check usually at least once a day so i dont believe anyone is pending approval atm..

need to find more psn players still feels thin on the ground to choose from the list for doing raids and nightfalls atm

Comment

Working...
                                X