No announcement yet.

Bordersdown Destiny Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strangely despite me being a PS3 clan member I'm not seeing the clan tag in game next to my name.

Comment

sent a request to join.
      PS4 - Hux1ey-uk

Comment

Anyone wanting to go for a run at the raid this weekend. The missus is away so apart from taking the old dear for dinner on saturday i can do it anytime

Comment

back off holiday Friday, you guys ready to do the glass raid now and finish off that boss after our last effect the other week !!!

Comment

request sent, mingo-type-r PS4. I'm normally on round 10.30pm after gym, but sometimes on other times. Would like to do weekly's etc. Add me up on PSN guys

Comment

sent request, largoex

would be nice todo weekly strike with you guys, since for some reason it doesnt go public on it

Comment

Everyone who has asked to join the group has been accepted. Please remember to set your clan for the system you wish to play on. This can be done from the Bordersdown group page on bungie.net.

Comment

Im stuck at setting ps as clan, when i click the button it says an invitation is already pending?

Comment

mates got a save on final boss of Vault of Glass, we need 3 more players that know their onions to help tomorrow night before it resets, any takers?

Comment

Never saw this in time...I'm always up for Raids...normally beat it with my usual crew Tuesday evening but happy to help out the rest of the week! Can't get extra loot but I will perfect that jump puzzle if it kills me

(Never carried the relic tho...am an Oracle killer!)

Comment

if you have a free slot avail Loftgroover, Im always up for helping and joining ur raid, ill be on later if your about, gamertag - rubiqrage

Comment

Im having to deal with some very tedious 'real life' stuff at the moment. If a couple of people want to volunteer administrating the clan here it would be very helpful as requests can build up. Drop me a PM here on the forums and ill add you.

Comment

Im on most days, I dont mind helping out Hex but we need your ass back on Venus, that Vault needs your exotics helping us out

Comment

Cool thanks RuBiQ, ill add you now!

Comment

I just spotted this after I posted in the main destiny thread but....

My other half has been playing this and he is looking to do some raids but only has 2 other buddies that play destiny but hasn't had the chance due to the 6 player limit.

He is on xbox one and is level 28, anyone else out there looking for someone to help out on a raid please add him, his xbox gamer tag is Pods and Wicky.

I don't know how clans work in destiny as I haven't had a chance to play it due to him hogging the xbox one lol, should I get him to sign up on the link in the first post??

Comment

Working...
                                X