This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    Gutted I missed out on this. For those not part of the Twitter massive I was admitted to hospital on Wednesday evening with what turned out to be eczema herpeticum.

Nice to see everyone had a great time at the meet though. Too bad I couldn't have played you at Money Idol Exchanger either chopeman, excellent game.
    There's always next time... and we'll know to avoid the trip to Acton in future!

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
      Ha, I was about to say the same thing about him!
      I think you look pretty much like your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
        There's always next time... and we'll know to avoid the trip to Acton in future!
        Yup. Lunch, talk about games, pub, talk about games, Chinese meal (or equivalent) blow out, talk about games, back to pub, talk about games.

Happy!

Comment

sounds cracking chaps.

Comment

Gutted I missed this! I thought it was next weekend! Nooooooooooo!

I'll for sure be there for the next one!

Ah well! Seems like you guys had allot of fun though!

DA

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
              I think you look pretty much like your avatar
              It's not far off tbh, I used my face as reference material the whole time.

Have you posted up the doll face swap on here yet? The forum needs to witness the horror!

Comment

Jesus christ, faders alive!?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  Anyone free for a Japan meet in May?
                  Me of course! Most likely, anyway. When you coming down?

Comment

1-13th, flying back 14th. Not actually sure on my availability yet though.

Comment

Of course you're not. I wouldn't be, either, believe me

Comment

That went right over my head. Remarkably coherent for milk.

Comment

RIGHT THEN!!

[MENTION=13193]nakamura[/MENTION] and I had a brief chat the other day - always a nice thing to happen - and we were talking about feeling the need to arrange a meet-up with fellow forumites.

We agreed that the best part about the Heart of Gaming meet-up was the conversation, beers and Chinese meal afterwards and the best part of the London Gaming Market meet-up was the conversation, beers and burgers after the shopping had finished.

WIth this in mind maybe we arrange something whereby we go to London, check out an arcade or two, go for food and beers and just generally have a good time. Maybe do some shopping if there's any decent game shops in the city (it's been so long since I've been).

Anybody who's interested please get involved.

Date wise March is good for me (except Saturday 10th when I have a prior engagement).
                          [MENTION=164]Strider[/MENTION] [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION] [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION] [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] [MENTION=12034]Fader209[/MENTION] [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] [MENTION=2087]gambit6613[/MENTION] [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION]

Comment

I don't think there are any game shops in London you know. There is Las Vegas in Soho to get a few games in at though. Would be down if I'm not working that weekend.

Comment

Yah there are no games shops really, but Las Vegas is a good suggestion. I'd be up for this.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                I don't think there are any game shops in London you know. There is Las Vegas in Soho to get a few games in at though. Would be down if I'm not working that weekend.
                                Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                Yah there are no games shops really, but Las Vegas is a good suggestion. I'd be up for this.
                                Awesome. Let's see who else is up for this.

Comment

Working...
                                X