This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And consider Naka only had two beers technically
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      Singapore meetup with Dave Fallows!
      Excellent work, food and company looks good!

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      Any chance of taking a few photos and identifying who is who, for the benefit of the lame arses who couldn't attend. I know Nakamura and Teddy from FB, I'm not sure about anyone else.

Also, could someone Photoshop Frank N Furter into one of the photos, to give people an idea of what that chubby sexual deviant FaMMYdoDD looks like?

briareos_kerensky

Nakamura, teddymeow

Chopemon

Shozuki, Mayhem

Decider-VT

fuse

(still doing this from phone, but if anyone wants to meet the second requirement, I reckon this would go perfectly in the middle of this one)

Comment

Chris is weeping inside there.

3-2!

Comment

Wow, aside from Teddy you all look NOTHING like your avatars. How is anyone supposed to recognise you?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Wow, aside from Teddy you all look NOTHING like your avatars. How is anyone supposed to recognise you?!
            Howielee tells me that you look nothing like yours which totally freaks me out!

Comment

Nakamura had a SNES down his trousers and was swearing at a Playstation 4.

Comment

We all pretty much voted SNES as favourite system. No wonder it was such a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper View Post
                  I am EXACTLY like my avatar. Here is a pic of me looking smooth...

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper View Post
                    Ha, I was about to say the same thing about him!

Comment

I forgot the mask y'see...

Comment

I am EXACTLY like my avatar. Here is a pic of me looking smooth...

That is a smooth look alright.....almost as though you've just delivered some Milk Tray to a lady and you want her to know all about it.

Comment

Tremendous work there, fuse.

And someome has to step up to the plate with the second challenge. QC is good at stuff like this. Avengers assemble!

Comment

Gutted I missed out on this. For those not part of the Twitter massive I was admitted to hospital on Wednesday evening with what turned out to be eczema herpeticum.

Nice to see everyone had a great time at the meet though. Too bad I couldn't have played you at Money Idol Exchanger either chopeman, excellent game.

Comment

Hell yeah it is. My new favourite game. Grabbing it off JP PSN tonight.

Comment

Speedy, herpe-what? You mean you have a rash and it's really just herpes?!

Comment

Working...
                                X