Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Richard Attenborough

He passed away yesterday aged 90.

He had a good long life but its still sad to see a legend both in front and behind the camera leave us.

RIP Dickie

90 is great age to live to, RIP Dickie.

Comment

Genuinely thought he died a few years ago. There wasn't a third Attenborough, was there?

Yep, the man was a legend and had some wonderful roles. The speed at which people are dying is scaring the hell out of me. I mean, this is how it happens. One day you just wake up and realise you don't want to be in a world that doesn't have Ronnie Barker, Robin Williams, Barry White, Adam Yauch, Bill Hicks, Larry Hagman and, well, you get the point.

Comment

I've been a fan of Lord Attenborough since back in 1993 when I went and saw Jurassic Park with my Grandad who looks just like him!

Such a great talent!

Comment

Hopefully JP4 has a nice nod or dedication

Comment

A great shame but a good innings reaching 90. Nice tribute from Chelsea FC

Chelsea pay tribute to their life president Lord Attenborough, who died on Sunday at the age of 90.

Comment

Looks like the makers of JP4 had decided what happened to his character anyway but it will be a nice nod regardless. Posted by the director:

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                Looks like the makers of JP4 had decided what happened to his character anyway but it will be a nice nod regardless. Posted by the director:

i hope they spared no expense

Comment

He was great in JP, the first thing with him in I can remember at least.

Comment

I watched 10 Rillington Place about 20 years ago (wasn't expecting much as it was an old B&W film on late night tv; I know, I'm a philistine) but his performance was riveting.

Comment

His infectiously enthusiastic performance in Jurassic Park really helped the build up of excitement in that film. It really wouldn't have been the same, or as good with anyone in in the role.

Good actor and a real shame. 90 though bloody hell you'd take it...were it offered like.

Comment

Working...
                      X