RIP Robin Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Robin Williams

Just heard the news that the actor Robin Williams has died, from the sounds of things it was suicide. I have to say I am truly very, very sad about this news, great actor and very funny guy was so looking forward to Mrs Doubtfire 2, such a sad shame.

Loved him in Jumanji, Toys and Good Will Hunting especially though it definitely seems like more.

Will be missed.

Comment

Apparent suicide normally means danger wank right?

Its really Mork and Mindy out side as well . . . . .

Comment

Gutted. We have really lost a true film icon. Such talent. So sad. I'll never forget his speech in Goodwill Hunting. If true, why suicide? I had no idea he had a battle with drugs and alcohol.

Comment

Crap.

Comment

Just seen this on the news. So tragic that yet again we've lost a true comic & acting genius way before his time.

An unique talent. I remember watching Mork & Mindy as a nipper. Good Morning Vietnam, Awakenings & The Fisher King were standout moments for me, along with his voiceover work on animations & his manic stand up routine.

He had suffered with severe depression for some time it seems.

Another comic & acting legend leaves us.
            RIP Mr Williams

Comment

Sad news, I was just watching one of his shows, Weapons of Self Destruction, few nights ago.

Comment

Don't even know what to say really... so sad.

RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                  Apparent suicide normally means danger wank right?

Its really Mork and Mindy out side as well . . . . .
                  Are you trying to be funny... Have some respect ffs ...

RIP Robin ,.. Thanks for the laughs, you will be missed.

Comment

The site I read the news in It took less than a minute for some religious nutjob to make a nasty comment. How could anyone not love the man? So sad that someone so funny was in such a bad place.

Comment

Religious people are some of the most hateful & poisionous people on the planet that i have come across, the net just gives them a way of spreading that hate globally.

I know everyone dies eventually but i was saddened to hear yet another of my favourite actors is no longer with us, there's no justice in the world that people like Robin Williams is gone yet Justin Beiber continues to breath air.

Seems like all my favourites are gone now after James Gandolfini & Bob Hoskins, now Robin is gone as well

Comment

That's it, there's so many waste of oxygen prats out there yet the real beloved legends are the ones we're losing. 2014, you have truly sucked

Comment

He's done so many great films over the years, he's meant something to so many people.
                          From earlier bonkers stuff like Mork & Mindy to absolute family classics like Aladdin, Flubber, Hook, Jumanji, Mrs. Doubtfire and so on, through to poignant dramas like Good Morning Vietnam, Good Will Hunting and Patch Adams.

I also thought he was good when playing against type in films like One Hour Photo and Insomnia.
                          Just look at his amazing and varied filmography.

I'm not looking forward to the usual clich?s that are going to get rolled out by the tabloids - "tears of a clown" and "tortured soul".
                          I just think it's a real shame that somebody so well-loved and respected would feel so low.

Farewell and thanks for all the laughs.

Comment

Losing Robin Williams is such a terrible loss. Depression is a killer that doesn't get talked about often enough. There is still a stigma attached to it in normal everyday life and that sucks, plain and simple. This is very such sad news.

Comment

Proper bonkers. Even ISIS supporters are fans of Robin Williams!

Comment

Working...
                              X