Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Marketplace...anyone use it

Hi all,

Been looking to sell a couple of Steelbooks to pay off some layaway on a statue but can't be arsed with Ebay so been thinking about trying this.

Anyone used it, is it any good, can you choose different payment options??

Ta

Neil

Can't say I've ever sold on it, but I've bought plenty of games off there without any problems and Amazon protection for both buyer and seller is pretty good. Know a few people who used it for selling and didn't have any problems.

Just beaware Amazon have one rule that states you can't sell the same item on another website for cheaper, I also understand their fees to be high than ebay, well they were at one stage, not sure on the current fees.

Comment

I looked in to this the other week, they had a fairly detailed page listing all charges etc etc.

If ever we've had anything not arrived from a seller there alway been resolved in 24 hours. Amazon service is a billion times better than ebay/paypal.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys.

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
        I looked in to this the other week, they had a fairly detailed page listing all charges etc etc.

If ever we've had anything not arrived from a seller there alway been resolved in 24 hours. Amazon service is a billion times better than ebay/paypal.
        Just saw the page you are referring too, pretty in depth but the charging structure does seem a bit weird.

Doesn't really seem that the charges will be much higher (if at all) than using Ebay so can't really see losing out.

Might give it a bit more thought & then list them over the weekend

Neil

Comment

I sell quite a lot of my games using the marketplace and I've been happy with the service, you don't get people offering stupid low prices like I often get from on here.

Comment

I use the business side of it for selling my products. There quite professional to deal with and I get my money exactly when they state. Fees are no more than eBay, maybe less as you don't get shafted double bubble by paypal too.

Comment

I always use it to buy books, Blu Rays and games. Never had an issue with it at all. Decent prices, always had stuff delv on time and sometimes before. Much more trustworthy then ebay imho, esp with Amazon backing it all up.

Comment

I did sell on there a bit of time ago, but I think they added even more restrictions now so not sure if it's worth the effort.

Comment

I've sold a couple of steel books on there. No probs so far and they tell you what the fees are in advance. Normally put them for a penny cheaper than the lowest one on there.

Just don't expect to be able to get access to the money straight away.

Comment

Working...
                  X