No announcement yet.

HD Theme (beta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the style chooser not work for you? Just wondering why you needed to go into settings.

It's harder to see on desktop monitors because they are normally set to much smaller defaults. If you zoomed in (ctrl +) so the site fills the screen (not the fluid style) like it does on a tablet or phone, you'd see that the old icons are indistinct. The main benefit is for phones and tablets with small screens and hires (see Yakumo's post)

Comment

Yes, any DPI scaling or retina displays will be up scaling all of the graphics already and will treat the website as if it is 1024*768.

if you have your Windows 7 settings at 100% (the default is now scaled at 125%) then you may not see a difference. I believe even firefox defaults it's zoom to 120% so you are seeing the web upscaled.

CTRL+0 should reset your browser to native, if you need to double check.

Last edited by charlesr; 22-07-2014, 18:34.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        Does the style chooser not work for you? Just wondering why you needed to go into settings.
        No it's just very unclear were it is, as it doesn't say style above it and it looks more like a copyright notice in the footer bar when you borderdown v3 as your current style. Only just seen it after editing the setting previously, could not find it before, but it was there all along.

My advice is add it to the very top of the site if possible.
        Last edited by S3M; 22-07-2014, 18:38.

Comment

Phew was worried it was broken (it does act oddly sometimes).

Yeah, could consider that if Vbulletin allows it.

EB: bookmark icons (bottom of page) and the twisty on posting permissions.

Comment

Looks sharp on my Samsung Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Could just be a big wind up to test placebo effect though.

Comment

Facebook style user manipulation!

Comment

It's just different, but the same.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  It's just different, but the same.
                  You are automatically are banned form all resolution discussions in future.

Comment

I'm getting a LOT of the little question marks where there should be little graphics, using a MacBook pro and safari.

Comment

Opera links to display MASSIVE paperclip and fastforward icons seemingly at random.

Comment

Opera? Is this 1999?

Comment

I wondered who the one person using Opera was on the google analytics.

Top priority fix though - it's Kryss.

Comment

Comment

Yeah I still use it on my PC for some reason. I can switch to Chrome if that saves you some grief Boris.
                              I use IE8 at work and Chrome on my tablets.

Comment

I presume it's only mods that see this, but on the "new posts" page, there are giant deleted posts icons.

Comment

Working...
                                X