TowerFall Ascension review PS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    I would honestly prefer that it doesn't get it, and if they're going to do any work on it, they add more levels and modes instead. That might sound like I'm being awkward for the sake of it, but really, the game requires lightning-fast controls and a large part of it is the shared atmosphere.
    Thing is - it's very rare I have three gaming mates round for an evening of gaming. A handful of times a year at most. It's not like back in the day when we'd all pile round to someone's house after school for never ending Mario Kart and SF2 sessions. Or uni when we'd get smashed and play Golden Eye and No Mercy Now we get back late from work and between that and family find it hard to steal a few hours for gaming fullstop. It takes the planets aligning for 4 of us be free and at the same place it seems. And even if that wasn't the case - how many people have 4 PS4 pads? They aren't cheap. So yeah - the local multiplayer is where it's at, but online would be great too. I suspect the vast majority of gamers will never get to appreciate how good this game is - it really is up there with Bomberman - which is their loss. The devs are shooting themselves in the foot.

Comment

Working...
    X