No announcement yet.

Yakuza 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 looks great. I'd only played the first until very recently, but have finished 3, 4 and Dead Souls since. There's already a big ol' dent in 5, too. Have got Kenzan, Ishin, and 0 sat here waiting for a playing too, but might wait for the English release of the latter. The quicker 6 comes, the better!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      Have got Kenzan, Ishin, and 0 sat here waiting for a playing too
      Glad I'm not the only one. I think I'll do Kenzan then Ishin in the New Year.

Comment

6 looks great. I'd only played the first until very recently, but have finished 3, 4 and Dead Souls since. There's already a big ol' dent in 5, too. Have got Kenzan, Ishin, and 0 sat here waiting for a playing too, but might wait for the English release of the latter. The quicker 6 comes, the better!
        Wait, you didn't play 2? It has a great story - well worth playing mate

Comment

Yeah I'm really looking into importing. Wondering why I haven't gotten into the series earlier but sort of glad that I have! Shame that the HD remakes weren't released in the West but hopefully Kiwami and possibly a remake of 2?

Comment

I'm playing through Kenzan at the moment with these guides
            NOTES:Kakemawari - Like a "jack-of-all-trades" job. A kakemawari undertakes a variety of jobs for the right price, such as payment/debt collection (like Kiry...

KHHsubs twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/KHHsubsKHHsubs tumblr - http://khhsubs.tumblr.com/Translation and Editing:- Captain Epic

I can get through the main game with the videos since it has English subs for everything and translations of all the menus when they come up however other things can be a bit difficult if there not covered in one of the translated vids or if the map is missing. Doing side missions that aren't covered, side distractions (gambling, turtle racing etc) upgrading of swords and revelations are tricky.

Comment

New vid of Yakuza 6

This feels like one of those series that would benefit from a Steam release of the whole run

Comment

Great mini games trailer...

Comment

Delayed until April 17th in the UK.

3 days before God Of War. That's seems like a bad idea to me...

Comment

Yep, they should knock it back a good month or more. They've been very regular with Yakuza releases of late so a slightly longer break would do it no harm, releasing against GOW is just daft

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      Yep, they should knock it back a good month or more. They've been very regular with Yakuza releases of late so a slightly longer break would do it no harm, releasing against GOW is just daft
                      That's the sort of balanced, intelligent response I expected.

Unlike a certain other forum where people get ****ty.

Comment

No complaints my end I still have to buy and finish Kiwami b4 I get onto 6.

Comment

I think Yakuza has got a quite a dedicated fan base, so I think it will do OK. It'll harm its broader appeal though.

I still haven't gotten round to playing 0. I'm going to skip Kiwami as nice as it looks, I don't feel I need to play through the first one again.

Comment

Yakuza is a niche game anyway, it wouldn't matter what month the game is brought out, it will only sell to a select few.
                            I also feel the Team need to give the game a break, its an IP in need of new ideas and new locations;the feedback from the Japanese players wasn't the best and it said to be one of the poorest entries in the series, but still a good game mind

Comment

Demo is up! It's a whopper (same size as the full game, I think), but saves can be brought across into the full game.

Comment

I think I’d rather save it for the full release. Also still haven’t done Y5 yet, so I’d rather wait!!

Comment

Working...
                                X