X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

One last Mario Circuit time

Comment

What's everyone's trouble with Toad Harbour? I don't tend to use the narrow shortcut down the alley to the left, and use the mushroom to cut the final bend. Can do all this lap after lap no problem, I don't use the speed ramps on the left wall either but I do use all the speed jumps near the start and take the route along the top of the canopy thing, probably not the quickest route as you can see from my times, but it's easy enough to do nine times out of ten I find.

Comment

I think most struggle with the short cut ramp to the right (as you go up the hill), tricky to land right and keep your speed.
          I ended up not using it, it shows on my time ha ha

Comment

Oh I forgot that, yes no way I could do that route consistently for three laps in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
              I think most struggle with the short cut ramp to the right (as you go up the hill), tricky to land right and keep your speed.
              I ended up not using it, it shows on my time ha ha
              Yeah that and for me the left side shortcut over the water ramps after the first bend. Coming off them at an angle to avoid the upper level proved tricky for me.

Comment

The upper alley works fine once you get in the habit of not hop boosting off the ramp, you can make easy drift turns then instead of hitting the wall. Hard to break habit though

Comment

I had to use the canopy on my run and then would bump the alley on at least one of the laps. That costs you over a second if you don't just lightly hit it and boost away. I watched the top video and going underneath the canopy is they way they do it. Might have got me the top time if i'd persevered but I played that track enough as it was!

Comment

Working...
                  X