User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Lurch is way, way, way out in first place! Someone, quick, pass me a blue shell!

Hey, Stakers isn't too far behind - I can see it opening out as the courses get longer and more annoying to perfect. I had a quick go on Toad's Harbour yesterday and it was a bit tricky, might have to change up the Bowser / Bike combo for these ones...

Nice one. It's a runaway lead for lurch!
    I'll keep plodding along and fight for the Europa league spots.

Keep up the good work Hudson

Think you've now jumped above me, so you're in my sights SV99!

I'll check your ghosts out for this week . My friends seem to have vanished from the leaderboards? Is that the same for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
    Nice one. It's a runaway lead for lurch!
    I'll keep plodding along and fight for the Europa league spots.

Keep up the good work Hudson
    For all us mortals it's a race for 3rd, 4th and 5th lol!

Quote Originally Posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
    I'll check your ghosts out for this week . My friends seem to have vanished from the leaderboards? Is that the same for everyone?
    Yes I've noticed that from ten days ago, not very sporting at all, means you either get the choice of a top ten ghost you can't keep up with after ten seconds or one that finished the three laps about 0.005 seconds quicker than you. Don't know why, but neither help really. I always upload a ghost for every improvement.

I've been uploading all my ghosts too and can't seem to see most of yours apart from the odd one of Hudson's… can nobody see mine?